-=MadMAN=-

Disciple
ok this is what i'm lookin for

price < 8.5k in mumbai

camera dont care

expandable memory

radio

good music playback

currently listed w300i , moto v3i , k750i , nokia 5200. more phones adviced will be welcomed!

Taking into consideration the budget limitations and requirements, I'd recommend the W300i of the aforementioned handsets..

Its only -ve is the VGA cam.

The M2 sticks for the W300i cost a bomb. Add that to your budget cause the built in 20 MB is useless for music.

Also the camera is only a VGA interpolated to 1.3 MP. But that might be OK for you since you don't care about the camera.

If 256 MB of built-in memory is good enough for you then the W550i is absolutely super.

Another candidate within your budget would be the Moto SLVR L7. Has everything you want.

u right in the fact that samsung indeed has brilliant displays....no doubt abt that but u will hate the keys of X700, cos they are done so cheaply and are very tacky and so if u r a heavy msnger then drop ur plan to get this phone...'cos if u do then u might regret later

SE Z550i hands down man, don't think twice about it. Of course, it does look and feel a bit feminine but now you can't have everything, can you?

edit: the W300i is a worthy option too. It's advantages over the z550i are: the walkman player, IR, quadband, and EDGE. The Z550i however has a better screen resolution and higher (1.3 MP) resolution digital camera.

Back