iOS Good quality third party iPhone components (battery, display etc)

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Does anyone here know of good quality third party iPhone battery and display brand and where they can be serviced? The quality don't need to be original level but it should be decent and reliable enough.
There was a store in Bangalore where I got an old iPhone repaired but I forgot the name. Display cost and labour charge total was ₹2500 if I remember correctly. I also know that the system doesn't detect the component like battery if it's a poor quality make. The phone works but doesn't show information like battery health.
Using original parts for old models (upto X) aren't worth it imo.

I don't think that the system detecting non original batteries is a quality issue, it's probably that Apple verifies parts that are connected to the device and if they have been authorised, iirc I saw a video on it , where a guy swapped batteries from 2 original iphone 12(s) and it still showed the message.

I remember now, it was by Hugh Jeffery,ya can check it out if ya want to

I have had good luck with tonyvision .in, I ordered batteries for iphone se 1st gen and iphone 6s, both are working fine, but I replaced them myself. I guess you can order screens too and get them replaced at your local shop.

Back