Good shop in Chandni for Mobiles

H2O

Skilled
I am buying a 5233 and will be going to Chandni tomorrow for some work. I have heard there are shops in Chandni which offer better prices than most shops in the city also they offer better buy back prices.

Now what I would like to know is if anyone knows some trusted mobile dealers around there which offer the exchange with an old phone.

~H2O

S.H.Mumtazuddin offer great buy back prices and mostly have the lowest prices of phones all over Kolkata.

Whatever price they tell you at first, just haggle a bit and they will reduce the price by Rs.70-150 if its price is above Rs.3000. Have not bought anything too expensive from them and so not sure how much they reduce on phones which are priced much more.

Also visit Nikky's and the shop just beside it.
But Nikky's is not reducing the price as much as Mumtazuddin unless you happen to be a regular customer and know the people at the shop.
But Mumtazuddin do not favour anybody too much. Their initial prices are low already.
Saw in the Nokia ads that the Best Buy price of the Nokia 5233 is Rs.6799.
After you have bought the phone, do let me know how much it cost.

I got mine from Nokia Priority Dealer, I think the best shop in Kolkata is Aanchal Telecom (Metro Plaza) They offer 100 bucks lesser than any market price you find out.

On he phone I said 6.5k he told me 6.4k, but due to distance I could not go so far today. Am very happy with the price I got.

H2O said:
I got mine from Nokia Priority Dealer, I think the best shop in Kolkata is Aanchal Telecom (Metro Plaza) They offer 100 bucks lesser than any market price you find out.

On he phone I said 6.5k he told me 6.4k, but due to distance I could not go so far today. Am very happy with the price I got.

Did you check the price at Mumtazuddin?
If you would have had called, they would have had told you the price too.

Can you give me the phone number of Aanchal Telecom?
Next time anyone buys a mobile, I will tell them to go there.

By the way, how exactly can I go to Metro Plaza? Any major landmarks near it?

P.S: What accessories did you get in the box? What is the capacity of the memory card?
Is the touch response OK?
How is the battery life?

Revolution said:
Pls tell us.
I wanna know too.....

Google is the best friend:clap:

Metro Plaza is a centrally air-conditioned shopping complex located very close to the Tata Center in Kolkata. This three storied shopping complex holds around 260 shops covering textiles, apparels and accessories, footwear, perfumes and jewelry. Its multi-escalators, 2 lifts and central atrium with exotic glass roof top gives a delightful and perfect shopping experience. An amusement center and a traditional Indian sweet shop also function there.
Address: 1, Ho Chi Minh Sarani, Maidan, Kolkata-700071
Landmark: Opposite Tata Centre

The plaza is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Back