Good touch screen mobile under 6k ?

No touch screen below 10K will be a good one. Suggest you go in for a sturdy keypad based phone. I also know for a fact the the motorolas perform better than the others in this price category.

The nokia C2 touch thingy should make you adequately happy. Or the motorola fire

If u can stretch ur budget a bit then buy Dell xcd35. its the best smartphone under 10000 category if only u root it and use custom roms.

And a few days back I think it was available for 6899/-

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Hi friends..

can anyone suggest me for a good touch screen mobile under the price of 6k.

advance thanks

For your budget, buy Samsung Wave 5253. It is really good. I had suggested this to three of my friends and all love it. Its capacitive touch screen is really good. Keyboard is great with T9 Trace (like Swype), Screen is excellent in this price category (It is better than Galaxy Y), It has wifi and GPS, 3.2 MP camera is okay, Music quality is good, It supports multitasking, Build quality is nice, You can install Bada Apps. In total, in this price range it is absolute steal and there are no negative points. There are no negative points whatsoever. You can try Wave Young or (Wave Y) too, it is a step back from Wave 525 in some areas like Screen resolution and camera, but it comes with Bada 2.0 (Wave 5253 has Bada 1.1)and improved performance. You should be able to get Wave 5253 around 5.5k and Wave Y below 6.5k.

And if you can stretch your budget to 7.5k, buy Dell XCD35 or Galaxy Y if you want Samsung. There are Android phones, So you can enjoy many more apps and better performance.

Back