Google nest Mini white smart speaker for Re 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joy.das.jd

Adept
Hello everyone,

Recently bought a Pixel 4a phone and as such I am eligible for purchasing a Google Nest Mini (2nd Generation) for Re 1 plus the shipping.

Normally sells for around 2500.

Would be happy to order for you as I am not interested in this.

PS - The offer is linked to my account on flipkart as such YOU will have to order it from my account only.

@anikptl - Can you pls vouch for me? As something for Re 1 will most likely be considered scam.

No, this is not popular at all as it's almost inaudible from the adjacent room even at full volume...but for 1 rupee...it's great!!

I don't like the idea of some device listening to all the conversations and sending them back to the servers. And thats why I am not interested in any such device, google mini , alexa etc. even if its free.

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a pixel 4a and as such I am eligible for purchasing a Google Nest Mini white color (2nd Generation) for Re 1 plus shipping.

More than happy to order it for you as I am NOT interested in it.

Normally sells for around 2500.

PS - The offer is linked to my account on flipkart as such YOU will have to order it from my account only.
Buddy, once again a very good gesture. Btw, let me admit that @joy.das.jd is an awesome, trustworthy & a genuine guy. Recently, I got Pixel Buds A for 4999/- only because of this guy!

Sorry for the late reply. I was busy travelling whole day man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back