FS: Tablet Google Nexus 7 Tablet 16GB - 2 weeks old - with bill - w/ original Nexus cover (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibot

Adept
Selling a sparingly used, almost new - 2 week old Google Nexus 7 - 16GB tablet with bill along with the original Nexus cover worth Rs.1000/ plus ($20 value)-. No box as I want to avoid customs, but includes all accessories that came bundled.

• Product name - Google Nexus 7 - 16GB Tablet
  • Reason for sale - I had purchased an iPad 2 and Google Nexus 7 on my trip to US and I decided to stick with the iPad 2 for the time being as I'm more used to the iOS interface.
  • Product Condition - Almost brand new, it's 2 weeks old and I've been using the cover that protects the back and screen at all times.
  • Price - Rs.19,500/- + Shipping UPDATE - Reduced to Rs.19,200/- plus shipping.
  • Product URL - Discover Nexus Devices
  • Payment accepted - SBI account NEFT
  • Shipping - buyers preference.
  • Invoice - Available
  • Product location - New Delhi, India

Features -
  1. 16 GB
  2. Quad - Core Tegra 3 Processor
  3. IPS HD Screen (216 ppi)
  4. 1.2mgpx front facing camera
  5. GPS, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, etc.
  6. Andorid Jellybean

I'll be returning to India on Tuesday morning and can ship this off the very same day. I'm looking for a quick sale. Low ballers please keep at bay.

Cheers,
Sibot

Attachments

• IMG_1569.jpg
    IMG_1569.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 154
Price dropped to - Rs.19,200/- + shipping

I did not bring the box back with me, but I did bring back the serial no., etc. portion of the box, the only relevant part of it.

I'm looking for a quick sale, so members can message me their best offer too. Please remember this is the 16GB version, and both the 8 and 16GB versiosn are currently out of stock at Google and are being sold by 3rd party sellers at a much higher price, if you factor in the taxes, shipping and don't forget the extra original Nexus 7 case that i'm bundling with it.

Not interested but may want to post more pics with device on to help the sale.
Thanks for the tip, I'll post some more pictures very soon. People should get to see how amazing this device is!
I'd request you to read through the link before you decide to post it. It's the 8GB version, I'm selling the 16GB one.

here is the link to the 16GB version - http://shopping.indiatimes.com/computers/ipads-tablets/google-nexus-7-tablet-16gb/40105/p_B984303, which is for 22,500/- and again, out of stock. Doesn't come with the original Nexus cover, which is again an additional expense of Rs.1,100.

I'd like to request the mods to kindly delete the quoted post so it may not give others the wrong idea. Thank you.
Read op clearly as he is selling 16 gb version so asking price is quite good actully.:thumbup:
Thanks for the support! I really have no idea why fellow members are sending me prices for 8GB and asking me to revise the price. I've had that happen to me on more than one ocassion. I'd really urge people to check the links before they decide to post them for a price revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back