Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
N/A
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Want to move to iPhone or upcoming 4a
This is a Google Pixel 2 XL, 128 GB, brand new phone for sale, which was received as a replacement on 24.06.2020 against the failure of my Pixel XL 2016 which died on 04.03.2020. I had to fight customer care for over a month and take the matter legal before they agreed to provide me a replacement. Probably they will even honour some warranty behind it if I push them again but I am spent.

Price is strictly fixed.

Regards,
Saurav

Attachments

• P_20200629_144857_vHDR_On_p.jpg
    P_20200629_144857_vHDR_On_p.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 488
  • P_20200629_150146_vHDR_On_p.jpg
    P_20200629_150146_vHDR_On_p.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 486
  • P_20200629_150350_p.jpg
    P_20200629_150350_p.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 467
  • IMG_20200626_142027.jpg
    IMG_20200626_142027.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 445
  • IMEI.png
    IMEI.png
    64 KB · Views: 435
  • 2020-06-29_00-45-53.png
    2020-06-29_00-45-53.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 436
  • 2020-07-01_02-10-46.png
    2020-07-01_02-10-46.png
    53 KB · Views: 399
They gave u a replacement phone from 2018, I have a question about the battery in it, Its almost 30 months old and betteires left unused are same as batteries used. It does affect there life. Correct me if I'm wrong.

@ithehappy that u with a new handle, wow.

They gave u a replacement phone from 2018, I have a question about the battery in it, Its almost 30 months old and betteires left unused are same as batteries used. It does affect there life. Correct me if I'm wrong.

@ithehappy that u with a new handle, wow.
Batteries left unused are as good as used? Seriously? Batteries left unused are not good as new, sure, but as good as used? Lmfao.

And yes, it's me, always was.

Batteries left unused are as good as used? Seriously? Batteries left unused are not good as new, sure, but as good as used? Lmfao.

And yes, it's me, always was.
I asked u a question bro.....That batteries kept unused for 2/3 years don't they die ? Or loose there capacity? [emoji2357]

Why 2 handles?

Last edited:
I asked u a question bro.....That batteries kept unused for 2/3 years don't they die ? Or loose there capacity? [emoji2357]

Why 2 handles?
Yes, they lose capacity. I can't say how much though. There's apps like accubattery but I'm unsure about their efficiency.

Yours didn't sound like a question anyway, because you came to a conclusion.

Two handles because my main profile, ithehappy, was banned. It was someone with anil kapoor profile photo and then there was someone with Atkinson profile photo from thin blue lines. They provoked me, i used the F word, and got banned. That's how it goes in real life as well, those who can manipulate, thrive, those who are direct approaching, like me, lose, temporarily at least.

This is a sale thread, I would only entertain On Topic from now on.

Hats off to you Saurav!! For your patience and perseverance. Getting a replacement in India from Google is a major achievement.
A bump for the phone.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, they loose some capacity. But doesn't die in 2 years!!
I have an iPad air 2 which was bought in 2015, cracked the screen, remained unused for more than 2 years. Finally got repaired in 2017, still going pretty strong. Of course it's not a phone, but the battery is 5 years old ( remained unused for 2 years) but working pretty well for 3 years now.

Last edited:
Hats off to you Saurav!! For your patience and perseverance. Getting a replacement in India from Google is a major achievement.
A bump for the phone.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, they loose some capacity. But doesn't die in 2 years!!
I have an iPad air 2 which was bought in 2015, cracked the screen, remained unused for more than 2 years. Finally got repaired in 2017, still going pretty strong. Of course it's not a phone, but the battery is 5 years old ( remained unused for 2 years) but working pretty well for 3 years now.
Thanks mate. Yes, it was a lengthy and exhausting effort, fighting with these morons. But i was not letting them go away with this. Where for same problem people of US get 500 usd as compensation, over here they are asking users to pay for the hardware defect. That was the main complaint in my notice. The ridiculous discrimination. The Gmail conversation view shows the counter at 65, so I've had to send them like 30+ emails with my demands, before they finally giving up and agreeing to send me a replacement. I never even asked for a Pixel 2 though, they came up with that all by themselves lmao.

Bump for the phone even though i got a local buyer but he's unable to come to my house due to the obvious reasons.

Just for the information of everyone, Li-ion batteries don't degrade much even if unused for years. The condition is that they should be stored at 1/3rd charge or less. This experience is from using batteries with power tools. With older NiCd batteries there used to be a major issue which was known as Memory Issue. The batteties used to only remember the capacity they were stored at. So if someone stored NiCd batteries at 50% charge, the batteries won't get charged beyond 50% if unused for a long time.

Just for the information of everyone, Li-ion batteries don't degrade much even if unused for years. The condition is that they should be stored at 1/3rd charge or less. This experience is from using batteries with power tools. With older NiCd batteries there used to be a major issue which was known as Memory Issue. The batteties used to only remember the capacity they were stored at. So if someone stored NiCd batteries at 50% charge, the batteries won't get charged beyond 50% if unused for a long time.
Do you think the apps like accubattery and alike apps like battery health by asurion mobile etc. show correct battery health? Are the estimations correct of those apps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back