FS: Mobile Google Pixel 5 128GB (Sorta Sage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaX222

Disciple
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Oct 15, 2020
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Lying unused
Hi,

Putting up for sale my Google Pixel 5 purchased from local store last month as "DEMO" unit.

Initially bought is as a backup device but its lying unused since then. Phone is in immaculate condition with tempered glass from day 1.

Only phone, no accessories. Its unlocked unit and works with all Indian SIMs.

Shipping will be at buyer's expense and risk. I will opt for DTDC insured shipping. Asking price is Non Negotiable. Thanks.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 228
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 208
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 212
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 202
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    364.9 KB · Views: 200
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 203
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
I have a P6 Pro and 5g has started working with the latest March update. Maybe you should check if there is any pending updates on your device.
No it's a Google thing.. Airtel site says they have to update even the pixel 6a. Apparently 5g needs carriers to be enabled besides just the bands (?)

I have a P6 Pro and 5g has started working with the latest March update. Maybe you should check if there is any pending updates on your device.
5G is just working on the Tensor based google phones officially launched in India at the moment with the latest release.
on Pixel 5A & earlier with compatible 5G bands but snapdragon chipsets are still not supported by the carriers/ android release by google

Phone received. It's in same condition as OP mentions. Sorry for the late feedback, I had to call Architectural Survey of India to help excavate the phone from the mind-blowingly safely packaged box ;) AjaX really went above and beyond with the packing.

5G obviously doesnt work (for now atleast) but i knew that and I'm OK with it .

Thanks OP for the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back