Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not using them anymore
Have got these high quality multiple cases from USA and kept one of them. Rest of them I am selling. The cases are used only for testing purpose and are in new condition.
The price for both together will be INR xxxxx and per case it would be INR xxxxxxx.
Prices are reasonable so please do not negotiate.
Shipping cost is included in the price.

[Update 1]
1 case sold to @mav2000.
Post updated accordingly.

Attachments

• PXL_20220109_095743378.jpg
    PXL_20220109_095743378.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 146
  • PXL_20220109_095758732.jpg
    PXL_20220109_095758732.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
What purpose is served by deleting/redacting/censoring prices post-sale? Like I genuinely want to know why more and more members are doing this.

What purpose is served by deleting/redacting/censoring prices post-sale? Like I genuinely want to know why more and more members are doing this.
this is actually against the forum rules, not sure why members are editing Imp details after deal

Guys, please take this to some other thread. If this is not specific to my thread, I dont know why we need to discuss it here.
AFAIK, I am not aware of the rules which you are talking about.

Guys, please take this to some other thread. If this is not specific to my thread, I dont know why we need to discuss it here.
AFAIK, I am not aware of the rules which you are talking about.
This is specific to your post. Since you sold out the items, I don't think we are ruining the thread for you. I apologise if you felt so.
But please answer if you can. What purpose is served by deleting/redacting/censoring prices post-sale?

This is specific to your post. Since you sold out the items, I don't think we are ruining the thread for you. I apologise if you felt so.
But please answer if you can. What purpose is served by deleting/redacting/censoring prices post-sale?
1. I guess you started saying that there is a trend seen where members are deleting the price after the sale, so, I guess, you need not to put that in my thread and should start a new thread since its not only specific to my case.
2. There are no rules not to delete or hide the price after the item is sold. Please enlighten me if there is a rule for it.
3. The reason: Well, I have deleted as I dont want that my price becoming the benchmark for sale of similar items. People will start referring to old sale threads and debating on the fair price.

Hope I am clear on above.
Please take this conversation to a different thread as these are not related to my sale thread.
Thanks.
You have told that there is specific rule for it, kindly let me now about the rule since you must have read it.

I had once deleted photos and edited thread after sale was done, had received PM from admins not to do so.
U must have deleted the whole OP details, pictures of the products after u sold the product to a member, The OP is the document of the item u sold what if u sold something listed and the buyers receives somthing else?

Also most of the time the item never sells for the asking price so what difference does that makes. Afaik editing price after the sale is not against the rules.

Also with the new editing option one cannot edit the OP after certain time i think 3/4 days.

Last edited:
1. I guess you started saying that there is a trend seen where members are deleting the price after the sale, so, I guess, you need not to put that in my thread and should start a new thread since its not only specific to my case.
2. There are no rules not to delete or hide the price after the item is sold. Please enlighten me if there is a rule for it.
3. The reason: Well, I have deleted as I dont want that my price becoming the benchmark for sale of similar items. People will start referring to old sale threads and debating on the fair price.

Hope I am clear on above.
Please take this conversation to a different thread as these are not related to my sale thread.
Thanks.

You have told that there is specific rule for it, kindly let me now about the rule since you must have read it.

Thanks for explaining. I genuinely was curious about this. The reason you gave didn't even occur to me. I was just perplexed by all the secrecy about past deals. As a buyer, I would want to check out past deals for a pricing estimation, and at the same time, as a seller, I would not want past deals to affect my current sales. What a conundrum! Anyway, my curiosity is sated and once again, sorry for dragging this thread into a debate. Have a good day!

Back