Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
1.7years
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrade
GoPro Hero 10 (Standalone package) for sale in excellent condition.
Tempered glass applied on both screens and lens from day one and has been kept in a case.
Used for 5-6 bicycle rides. Comes with all stock accessories which came in the package.

gopro1.jpg

gopro2.jpg

Attachments

• gopro3.jpg
    gopro3.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 146
  • gopro4.jpg
    gopro4.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 144
  • gopro5.jpg
    gopro5.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 147
  • gopro6.jpg
    gopro6.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 268
  • invoice.jpg
    invoice.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 280
  • gopro7.jpg
    gopro7.jpg
    434.7 KB · Views: 162
  • gopro8.jpg
    gopro8.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
New one is available for 40-41k including discounts.
I think you should reduce your price for someone to consider it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's barely used @powervgx i think 2k less is fair price. don't price police if not intrested.
Same to you. Let the buyer decide if he wants it or not. FYI, price disclosure with a valid link is allowed on a sale thread according to forum rules. Original price of OP was 42k and amazon was selling the same for 40 including discount hence I commented. Now the discount is reduced to 750 but it seems the go pro Amazon is selling for a reduced price is a Grey market one.
Please check the seller and his reviews. There are many sellers who either sell fake gopros or imported ones.

Here is the best deal you can get from Amazon: https://amzn.eu/d/66R6Xtc
Seems like you are right. I didn't know Amazon is selling such non warranty go pros. Good luck for the sale.

Edit in response to below post of SamuraiGaming. So the seller has no problem in clarifying the issue but you seems to have constant problem. Even when I clarified that the original sales post here had 42k price and Amazon price was 40k that's why I posted my first comment, you still chose to write random non sense huh? . I have posted a valid link which is not price policing. Do you even know what price policing is? The sales threads are always visited by members for price check, give even price suggestions or to check potential frauds. This is how potential buyers are protected. If you have a problem with it just follow your own suggestion and ignore the thread.

Last edited:
Same to you. Let the buyer decide if he wants it or not. FYI, price disclosure with a valid link is allowed on a sale thread according to forum rules. Original price of OP was 42k and amazon was selling the same for 40 including discount hence I commented. Now the discount is reduced to 750 but it seems the go pro Amazon is selling for a reduced price is a Grey market one.
@powervgx If you don't want to buy just ignore the thread lol.

Also the forum rules mentions as follows
  • Technical and Supportive - It should add value to the discussion between the seller and the prospective buyer (all suggestions and negotiations on asking price and market price must be done via PM)
PM meaning Personal Message.

I'm not trying to be some bully or anything. It's better to PM the seller rather than publicly as it kind of hinders the sale in public. It also shows that the buyer is not trying to one-up the seller by publicly mentioning that he is trying to rip someone off.

Mods if you think this is unrelated you can remove my posts on this thread.

Sorry for spamming on your thread @kanishk619 and GLWS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back