WTB GoPro Hero session

Looking for cheap GoPro session.
I hope you get it but incase you can wait there is a gopro hero session like mini camera coming from DJI soon.
Dji Action 2.....from the leaks it seems its wearable and can be attach with magnet thing.

I also wanted a gopro session but I could not find one and also realized that with non-removable battery it wont last much if a person is going to use a lot.

I hope you get it but incase you can wait there is a gopro hero session like mini camera coming from DJI soon.
Dji Action 2.....from the leaks it seems its wearable and can be attach with magnet thing.

I also wanted a gopro session but I could not find one and also realized that with non-removable battery it wont last much if a person is going to use a lot.
Thanks for the info. I'll have a look into Dji.

Insta360 Go might fulfill your need. I used to have a session5 which i mounted almost every where including fpv drones and it survived every crash (im a terrible pilot). Not sure if Go will be tough as well but with the right TPU mount it should not damage easy as it is much lighter.

You can check thingiverse for 3d printable mounts.

Hope this helps.

Insta360 Go might fulfill your need. I used to have a session5 which i mounted almost every where including fpv drones and it survived every crash (im a terrible pilot). Not sure if Go will be tough as well but with the right TPU mount it should not damage easy as it is much lighter.

You can check thingiverse for 3d printable mounts.

Hope this helps.
I will have a look into it. Thanks.

Back