Got cLippeD to the CLiP

Ankur

Adept
Got 'this' today morning,

though i'm among those who got 'this' very late, i was eager to lay my hands on 'it'
but the wait-late thing got me something good.

its been around 7 hours since i got 'this' peice in my hand, and i'have started feeling addicted too.

'This' is Sansa Clip+ 2GB, which i got through the efforts of Fah33m and KayYumDee. :eek:hyeah:

Nobody cared to post it as a show-off. So i took the oppurtunity and delivered mine. **This is my first show off on TE so far.

Here goes unboxing...

This is the first time i've spent my treasure on a MP3 player. And believe me itwas worth i did so.

Gratz dude...
Umm even i ordered for it..will prolly recieve it today..

Btw i can only see one picture in office and it shows it as in blue colour..
Thought that the GO was for Black ones only..
Gah i wanted black not blue...

fire said:
Gratz dude...
Umm even i ordered for it..will prolly recieve it today..

Btw i can only see one picture in office and it shows it as in blue colour..
Thought that the GO was for Black ones only..
Gah i wanted black not blue...

lol. it is black one only. infact i suppose all the pieces ordered were black. here, its looking like blu because of reflection. :bleh:

Congoz to all who got their clips. and those are who are still to lay their hands on. Big hats off to Faheeem.

Congrats dude :). Upgrade to a better earphones and maybe a addon microSD card for the ultimate portable audio nirvana :D.

WingZero said:
^^fah33m did u observe distortion while fiddling with the equalizers??...its not good...but aint needed watsoeva:D

yep i noticed.:eek:hyeah: well investigated :cool2: i also noticed that this was when i used the bundled headphones. All the presets inequalizers were kinda disturbing or useless with them only he normal ones sound good to me. but when i used my sister's JVC ones. each and every preset sounded different and clear to me. then i could even notice a difference by just giving attention to the music coming out of headphones.
RnD is still going on. :bleh:

:hap2:

hmmm didn't try the EQ with the stock earphones but with the Beta Brainwavz there's no distortion .Changes in sound which are not very desirable for me . I anyways prefer keeping the EQ at flat most of the times :)

Congrats on this little cute wonder!

I have the older Clip (Sound quality wise I think they are the same). I don't find any distortion with my RE-2. I have never tried the stock earphones. Me too keeps EQ at default.

The Sansa Clip is absolutely great and totally worth more than its price. With the expansion slot on the Clip+ its even more amazing.

If lot of people are interested ,I might start another GO for this especially because 2-3 of my friends have shown interest in these :).

Will create another IC for it.

^^^ hmm.. yes! i can understand Faheem bhai. that's why you have posted the same thing 2-3 times. :p

this time also a IC for good cheap earphones + wall charger + silicon casing + dabba.
i believe that many people would be interested in that..

Back