Got HD on my BD

w1nD

Adept
Got this on my birthday occasion today :)
Samsung Omnia HD :eek:hyeah:

Damages dont ask got it as gift from parents :)

hmmmm!! so you got it today????? just kidding.. congrats for the awesome gift !! i wonder when my parents will gift me such a thing .. :)

gold edition eh ? nice stuff. damages are 33k or so surely. 5k more than the normal one. please me how long the battery lasts ? 24 hours no issues for this phone cuz i am planning for the same ?

Thanks everyone :)

jesal said:
gold edition eh ? nice stuff. damages are 33k or so surely. 5k more than the normal one. please me how long the battery lasts ? 24 hours no issues for this phone cuz i am planning for the same ?

yep it lasts a day for me without any issues.And the phone is every penny worth. :)

m0h1t said:
Congrats man.. gold edition, bling bling :hippi:

Dont be coy, he got it for 29k :p

:bleh:

good to see another HDer.

make sure u join samsungi8910omnia.com forums,cant live without it.

Oh and flash over the crappy indian firmware to IL5 or HX 1.76 to really see the phone fly.

^^ yup already there, even before getting cell :p

have installed slovakian firmware. now. IL5 has some bugs :( hyperx 2.02 is out :O but it also has some bugs. so w8ing for some official fw release which was due in jan end. :)

yup me too...will flash back to DDIG3 then update to the new Indian Firmware if it ever comes out.

[edit]

oh and if u got a hard pouch with the phone,DO NOT USE IT! it'll scratch the chrome trim(gold in ur case)like crazy,and the battery cover too.my phone back looks like i wiped the floor with the phone's back.

Back