Got Killzone 2 Collector's Edition !!!

joy1

Adept
Got Killzone2 with Artbook from GI.. :jumpy:

f39ec95b.jpg

Congrats...:D I have myself got the standard edition of the game on Saturday. Haven't played a lot, but I felt the game has been a bit over hyped.

Its definitely 9.5/10 material, but not the 10/10 quality nor is it "blows away the PC high end graphics and all FPS games" kind of game that many claimed it to be. The game play is great, but the graphics would have been a lot better had it been on the PC considering the amount of effort and money that went into making this game.

Anyways, I will be playing it this weekend with my FragFX controller which I haven't had any occasion to use other than with Resistance FOM.

Lord Nemesis said:
Congrats...:D I have myself got the standard edition of the game on Saturday. Haven't played a lot, but I felt the game has been a bit over hyped.

Its definitely 9.5/10 material, but not the 10/10 quality nor is it "blows away the PC high end graphics and all FPS games" kind of game that many claimed it to be. The game play is great, but the graphics would have been a lot better had it been on the PC considering the amount of effort and money that went into making this game.

Anyways, I will be playing it this weekend with my FragFX controller which I haven't had any occasion to use other than with Resistance FOM.

the graphics get much better in the latter stages.

also if you stand somewhere n check. there is a lot of detail in the environment & also the atmospheric effects. the very small things n special effects are done great. not to mention the war going on throughout the whole game in the background. wait till to reach the bridge. hehe

& i agree with you on the fact that pc graphics are better only because pc has got crysis. no game on pc has come close to touching that game yet.

Back