SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
Teasers :
Delta TFB0912UHE 92x38mm Ultra High Speed
Delta FFB0612EHE 60mm Case Fan
:bleh:
also got a nidec 120x38 :p will get some papst 92mm and 60mm next time i go there :D

blew tons of money :( but these fans are frickin worth it! :D

Boikey, got your NMB, biosbhai got the panaflow and gannu got a 40x25 delta for you :p
Pics later :p stuck in office :(

EDIT : Biosbhai you haver hit the lottery :D see these links, have got the same thing :p

FS: RARE! 120mm Aluminum Panaflo Fans - Apex Community Forums

and

read second post : Panaflo Model Numbers - WizD Forums

Wowser!!! :thumb:

Thanx sunny; shall collect it personally from Mysore; :D

@stalker: the chap's a mad fan collector; he's some secret contacts apparently; :p

Stalker, well the prices and where i get them are ummm....best to be kept with me :lol: its not like i'm selling these and making a profit.

Lots more fans to be picked up. a Delta 143CFM triblade fan, delta 80mm 42CFM, papst 92mms, sunon 60mm B1, papst 60x38 fans, etc... tehre is also a nidec 160mm i think :p huge 2A 12V fan :lol:, delta blowers and one HUGE kickass nidec blower. think its a 125x125 blower. imagine :D

why? simply :p i've beena huge fan of deltas, esp the high CMF ones. the first fan i bought was a delta 80mm :p back on 2000 :lol:

If anybody needs the NMBs, lemme know. bikey is a HUGE fan of those, he's already got 3 of those from me. its a 101cfm

PM me if u want ones below, will pick them next time i go there.

WFB1212HH - 120x25 95.35CFM
WFB1212HHE - 120x38 107CFM

AFB0812SH - 80x25, 40CFM

AFB0612HHE - 60x38, 46.2CFM

Delta 70mm PWM fan

Nidec 120x25 dunno model number

NMB 92x25, dunno model number

Lots of Papst, panaflo and nidec 60mms, mostly 60x25 or 60x38.

Also can get them delta FFB0612EHE :p

Had no intentions of going for the fan hunt freaky, went there to get back a RMAed card, i came early and he was open...so thot why not have a look :p ended up blowing huge cash deposits and ending up with 6 fans :lol:

Sunny, hws the noise of the WFB1212HHE - 120x38 107CFM one???

Anywhere close to 45dB??? I might want 2 of those.. :)

dont ask me about noise. i havent seen them run, seen lying just deep inside a dusty box :p

just one of each fan is available. NMBs well, 6-7 avlbl. Bikey please give them the fan details n model number :p

Bunnyboi what is with you and these high speed fans ? :fear:

I think u need a better job. The ctrl + c and ctrl + v part of your job is ruining your life :rofl:.

rushabht said:
I think u need a better job. The ctrl + c and ctrl + v part of your job is ruining your life :rofl:.
thats exactly why i bought these. turn them on, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!! that part will be exciting :lol:

next time u go there pick up a couple of 92mm fans and a couple of 120mm fans for me, high airflow but low sound levels please, anything lower than 30dB is fine, if its below 20dB and 60+CFM it'll be excellent but be sure its not very expensive :p

Rave said:
next time u go there pick up a couple of 92mm fans and a couple of 120mm fans for me, high airflow but low sound levels please, anything lower than 30dB is fine, if its below 20dB and 60+CFM it'll be excellent but be sure its not very expensive :p
that sorta fan does not exist.period :p
that panaflo i told u earlier..turned out to be a goldmine :lol:
I can now proudly say I have THE most powerful 120mm, 92mm and 60mm fans ever made :p I need to get that FFB0812UHE 102CFM 80x38, my list will be complete :yahoo:

Back