Got my Honda CB Shine

thenvk

Adept
I got my CB shine today. Self,Disk,Alloy. Costing me close to 63K including all the accessories.
img0955j.jpg

img0958hw.jpg

img0960cc.jpg

img0964t.jpg

img0965q.jpg

img0971n.jpg

The moment I drove it, I felt like WOW... The pick up is superb.(I drove Passion/Splendor earlier).

Got the Teflon done. While Getting it to home, I was barely hearing the noise. When I got it to home, The machine starts smoothly, though it is in neutral it starts roaring like anything after a couple of seconds. I think It is due to the Choke On( As per my frnd)..

Except this, I am loving it to the core..

Congrats! The new graphics and colour combination look good on the motorcycle.

The machine starts smoothly, though it is in neutral it starts roaring like anything after a couple of seconds. I think It is due to the Choke On

Yeah, that might be the case. Don't use the choke, unless of course you are kick starting your motorcycle for the very first time in the day.

If this happens when you move your handlebar, it could also be an issue with the accelerator(throttle) cable.

If that is the case, get it checked asap.

Congratulations. Any specific reason for choosing this. AFA I remember my friends Unicorn costed 65K a couple of years back in Pune. You could have invested some more amount and got the Unicorn instead.

^^^I wanted a bike with a little good pickup and better mileage. So went for Shine. The pick up of this was more than sufficient for me.

FYI: Unicorn is 73K Dazzler is a little more than that

Back