Got some more stuff...

one is for a very special person :p

ohh and i think there is only one last mobo available there, dunno if the mobo is in stock anywhere else but according to abacus, they aint importing mroe anytime soon...

Rave said:
one is for a very special person :p

congrats pal great choice :hap2:

you are the C2D owner number 6

very special person who could it be :p

by the way what came free with the motherboard?

P.S. one motherboard is mine

Udit said:
congrats pal great choice :hap2:

you are the C2D owner number 6

very special person who could it be :p

by the way what came free with the motherboard?

P.S. one motherboard is mine

a pen came free, and some hdtv card i think which comes to use if u decide to use the onboard video...

i havent really opened up any mobo that i got so far, so cant provide all the details now, will install in an hr or tomorrow and tell you guys how it goes...

Lazy bum...

Get to it right now.. :mad:..

Post some more pics and Screenies.. cmon :mad:.

:p Thought so that the 2nd Mobo was for udit..

Congratulations rave on ur new purchase.its just gettin better n better now get a good gfx to support tht monster monitor. :D

OK, so here are more pics of the same, went ahead and installed it yesterday night

The box

Box contents

Accessories

The Board

Looks sturdy and of good build quality, having used an ASRock board previously id say good vfm, only bad thing about is the 20pin (yeah 20 pin) connector placement, real pain to manuver the wires

The ULi chip

CPU Socket

The Expansion slots

Now comes the processor

The Box

Inside Contents

ahh the fancy Core 2 Duo inside sticker, where is AMD? :(

The Heatsink and Chip

The Installation

All set, boot, here is the bios

updated the bios and it unlocked a couple of things which i will cover later, suprisingly, the DDR Ram that i tried didnt work @ 1t, works at 1.5t though, will try another set of RAM later

Did no ocing or benching, ran sp2004 for 7 hrs yesterday nite and 4 hrs today morning so that the CPU and mobo gets a decent burn in

For ocing ill create a new thread in the respective section

or maybe i should move this post toa new "Hands on: ASRock Twin and E6300" thread lol

Nice bios :p congrats on the setup :) and er RAM timings 2.5-3-3-3 :S ??? I Thought that wasnt possible ... Great pics BTW..super infact :)

Why do all the noobs get thier hands on the C2D's... Abey post some numbers... Nobody wants to see stupid pictures... Well its not so stupid... But stilll... i will personally like to see some numbers... Get them here asap... And for GOD's sake there is nothing like processor burn in... Infact freshly baked is good :D...

Switch said:
Why do all the noobs get thier hands on the C2D's... Abey post some numbers... Nobody wants to see stupid pictures... Well its not so stupid... But stilll... i will personally like to see some numbers... Get them here asap... And for GOD's sake there is nothing like processor burn in... Infact freshly baked is good :D...

I ment the AS5 to set in a bit :p

here is a new thread that i created for Core 2 Duo overclocks and there will be quite a few from the looks of it

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/core-2-duo-ocing-thread-77688.html#post459149

hey b!tch how about writing a build your own diy c2duo guide with all the pics you posted dont think we have had such a guide before.. will help newbs to assemble their pcs

bottle said:
hey b!tch how about writing a build your own diy c2duo guide with all the pics you posted dont think we have had such a guide before.. will help newbs to assemble their pcs

When you say newbies i belive you are reffering to Mr. Darklord here :eek:hyeah:

Btw nice suggesstion... Now he just needs to rip apart the Cabby once again and click pics :p...

Back