iPad 16GB - WIFI Model :eek:hyeah:
img00091201011012312.jpg

img00092201011012312.jpg

img00095201011012313.jpg

img00096201011012314.jpg

img00098201011012315.jpg

img00099201011012316.jpg

Now can someone help me jailbreak this and a list of must have apps please :S

congrats ...hey did u apply the crystal film urself and where did u get it from and for how much .. applying such shileds is an impossible task for me ...but i seriously need one for my ipad as well

Hey! Congrats! Feeling the "magic" yet huh:p

Great timing actually, Apple just released iOS 4.2 GM seed. Official release is still about a week away but you can grab the GM from *you know where* and check out all the iOS 4.2 goodies!

To jailbreak iOS 3.2.2, use Greenpois0n.
Some links to useful iPad Apps:

100 Incredibly Useful & Free iPad Apps | iPhone.AppStorm

30 Examples of Stunning iPad App Interface Design | iPhone.AppStorm

25 Insanely Useful iPad Apps Available Now | iPhone.AppStorm

Gizmodo Essential iPad Apps

Essential iPad Apps - Macworld
iPad RSS Apps to Look Forward to

Notable iPad Apps - TUAW

Gizmodo - 10 Essential iPad Tips and Tricks.
And here are some really really beautiful iPad wallpapers you might want to check out!

50+ (Really) Beautiful iPad Wallpapers | iPhone.AppStorm

@ Faheem - thanks bro!

@ khan - got it from sg bro, gf got both the ipad + skin + ipad cover down (skin was for 39$ - 1600Rs.) (iPad case was for 58$ round 2k) skin's install r not a problem.. lol i had my sister for a bit of help for aligning it though haha .. with two people it shouldnt be that difficult!

@ VS - hahaha planing to keep this for a bit longer bro .. lets see.

@ sumit - 25000Rs from singapore.

@ asingh - hahah not the best person for reviews bro.. but there is plenty of em online :p

@ abhi - got it done bud, limera1n was super simple (1 click for a full untethered jailbreak)

@ strat - thanks bro.. gf picked it up from sg for me.. 25k

@ hk - u must must get it.. its a awesome lil device.. apps run super smooth..vids r stutter free aswell, much better then on my itouch 3rd gen / and im not even on ios 4.0 yet

@ pheonix & styx - thanks for those awesome links, will go through em n get all the apps today!!! haha its gonna be a longgg day!

@ desecrator - thanks bro!!! :D

Congos buddy.JB is EASY.I hope it come with 4.01,just save the shsh blobs with tiny umbrella and jb with greenpoison or limerain.I hope you have done it by now.

Back