Storage Solutions Got wd 640

Hey Friends

Got wd 640 gigger for backup. it is a awesome drive, it is my first sata drive which copies 9 gb of data from a 320 gb hdd in less then 2 minutes :clap: :clap: .

heres a screenie

Me too got one last week. First SATA drive for me also and the speed just blew me away. I also managed to get it for 3825 in Chennai, though the Delhi folks seem to be getting it another 200 or so cheaper.

WickedTA said:
Me too got one last week. First SATA drive for me also and the speed just blew me away. I also managed to get it for 3825 in Chennai, though the Delhi folks seem to be getting it another 200 or so cheaper.

Can you tell the shop from where you got wd640 in chennai?

Thanks

ganny

ganny said:
Can you tell the shop from where you got wd640 in chennai?

Thanks

ganny

I believe it's GEUNINE or GENIUS or something like that (sorry, my first time in Ritchie st and I lost track of all those shops).

I will let you know the exact name once I get back home this evening. The next best price that I was offered was 4000 and everybody else was in the 4200 - 4600 range.

As promised... the shop is Genuine, in New Nakoda Complex (opposite Raheja Complex). HTH.

WickedTA said:
I believe it's GEUNINE or GENIUS or something like that (sorry, my first time in Ritchie st and I lost track of all those shops).

I will let you know the exact name once I get back home this evening. The next best price that I was offered was 4000 and everybody else was in the 4200 - 4600 range.

As promised... the shop is Genuine, in New Nakoda Complex (opposite Raheja Complex). HTH.

If possible, can you see the bill and post the contact no the shop as well. As many TE members are from Chennai....may be we can have a GO soon :D

Also the drive anti static pack will have an importer/distrubutor name/address. That info will also be very very useful to locate stock :)

lamington Road(LR) should be renamed to lamington Rippers :p

@bikey---What r u dng ! Show all ur wrath to them ! May be they need to read ur uber comments :p

Back