Govt Card..??

there are nice airtel plans,usually they give such plans to firms or big groups mine is under the group of local school here

the rent is 80rs
50rs- for having all mobile to mobile calls of 50p
30rs for 2000 free local sms

the best thing is u can have both of these services deactivated and u get a 0 rental card and it is in CUG group so me,my family and my friends can talk for free.
But i think now new CUG cards are no more available so it would be hard to get it now.

TechHead said:
Hehe..
Hutch Postpaid - GEMoney Talk 399
1000 local Hutch - Hutch minutes
700 STD Hutch-Hutch minutes
60p all local calls
1 rupee flat STD to all nos.
400 a month rental.

Just wanted to show off :p

Damn thats a good plan!!! No wonder people who come to chennai complain about our tariffs here!

the govt card is available only to govt employees.airtel people nowadays r only giving it to bmc employees only.you have to go to peninsular chamber at lower parel mumbai to get it

Finally got hold of the Govt Card three days back...:clap: :clap:

Airtel Govt Card Rates

airtel-airtel--------10p

airtel-mobile-------30p

airtel-landline------1.0rs

std

airtel-airtel--------1rs

airtel-others-------2rs

sms-all india--------30p

Man d card is in great demand...Had to spend three days to get d card...But finally it paid of..:D

Thats seriously a good card.

Anyone in b'lore has any such card? And do you guys know that Hutch has cancelled all the free SMS offers.If you recharge with Rs.49 SMS card you will be charged 10p/sms!! or else Re.1/message. Nothing lower than 10p!

archat68 said:
what's the procedure to get it?

Its available to all Govt Employees...For State Govt Employee ,they get the Prepaid directly and for central govt employess ,they have to get an additional Postpaid along with it...:)

This is what i have and like

HUTCH Talk2All 444 Plan

Monthly Rental Rs. 444

Calls to local mobiles Rs. 0.6

Calls to other phones Rs. 0.6

Roaming Incoming Call Rate Rs. 1.75

Roaming Outgoing Call Rate Rs. 2.4

STD to mobiles Rs. 1

ISD ZONE 1** Rs. 6.4

ISD ZONE 2** Rs. 9.19

Local SMS Rs. 0.5

National SMS Rs. 2

International SMS Rs. 5

Default Add-ons 444 mins free mobile to mobile calls on Local or STD Numbers, 444 local sms person to person free

* These charges are standard and don't reflect any discount which are applicable on subscription to Add- on packages

** ISD ZONE 1 - US, Canada, Europe (F), Australia (F), New Zealand (F) & South East Asia

** ISD ZONE 2 - Europe (M), Australia (M), New Zealand (M), SAARC, Gulf, Middle East, UAE, Africa

Back