FS: Games Gow vol1,gow3,bayonetta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quan chi

Skilled
Hi i am clearing some of my ps3 collections.

GOD OF WAR VOLUME 1, GOD OF WAR 3, BAYONETTA.

PRICE :- GOW VOL 1 =
Rs 1200+SHIPPING
GOW 3:-Rs 900+SHIPPING
BAYONETTA :-Rs 800+SHIPPING

CONDITION :-
100 PERCENT.
Warranty :- 1 day testing warranty (starts as soon as you receive them or 2 days after i dispatch them.)

The prices are already low and fair.Therefore i dont think there is any need to discuss about them.
Ready to ship anywhere if possible.
UeWj3l.jpg

FssW3l.jpg

w7deKl.jpg

KSaITl.jpg

MCTayl.jpg

please feel free to pm me anytime.

^^replied currently GOW vol1 is booked for you and another person.If one backs up deal will be made with another.

GOW 3 and Bayonetta still available.

ashish202 also backed out (for other personal reasons) . GOW VOL1 is available

Guys i must tell you this that i know what people are selling in other forums and at what prices.The gow vol 1 collection cost me Rs 2.1k (maybe max 3-4 months old) I think i also have the bill.I was going to make it 1.4k but seeing other forums only i diminished the price to 1.2k.I am getting a loss of approx 1k.But if you get the game and after finishing it if you resell it you will loose max Rs.300.Dont you think its a fair deal. The price is still negotiable but not too much.
I have priced after thinking a lot.Therefore you are expected to consider my side also.Sorry again for this statement.But i have received some mails regarding the price.Thats why this post.

GOW 3 is almost sold to vipulpradhan. Just some transfer problem is there.Waiting for payment.:) Will ship it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back