GPU Deals

rockstah

Adept
I'm creating this thread to find good priced used/new deals for GPUs from anywhere. Always do research and check if the deal is genuine and ONLY go with middleman method using trusted admins for FB deals. Mods, kindly close the thread if this is unnecessary.

Sharing the first GPU deal :

Solid price, go only with admin method.

Screenshot_20220916-152208_(1).jpg

yeah... abhi desperate miners are hopping between altcoins to check what's giving them profits if any. They're not. 1 x 3060ti is barely generating 40 cents per day and 3080 is not far ahead at just near 50 cents per day.
Only a couple weeks until they realize they have no option but to sell now, especially the ones who invested at the wrong time without researching and can't possibly ROI now.

That first deal is probably scam, some group admins are calling it a scam so I'd avoid it.
27.5K for RTX3070 is interesting, what do you think it will move further down?
Assuming miners dump GPUs it'll help with availablity in the market thus reducing prices of all used GPUs which in turn will force prices of new GPUs down. One should be able to grab 3070 new under 40k a few months after this happens. For used cards you can expect it in the 25k range.

Last edited:
That first deal is probably scam, some group admins are calling it a scam so I'd avoid it.

Assuming miners dump GPUs it'll help with availablity in the market thus reducing prices of all used GPUs which in turn will force prices of new GPUs down. One should be able to grab 3070 new under 40k a few months after this happens. For used cards you can expect it in the 25k range.

A 3070 within 25k is like a dream come true. I hope i will be able to run at least some games on true 4k on a 3070.

I doubt prices of new cards will fall with fall in second hand market specially 3 Series, It will vanish with no production from Nvidia where as 4 series cards will be price right (hope so). Price of new 3 series falling are rare but we never know how volatile this market will be when panic selling starts

I doubt prices of new cards will fall with fall in second hand market specially 3 Series, It will vanish with no production from Nvidia where as 4 series cards will be price right (hope so). Price of new 3 series falling are rare but we never know how volatile this market will be when panic selling starts
^This. Nvidia won't let the prices of new fall below MSRP ever. It has never happened in the past too.

Does India even have that mug a mining scene that GPUs will be dumped in the used market? I really don’t think so.

Does India even have that mug a mining scene that GPUs will be dumped in the used market? I really don’t think so.
May be not but I've seen plenty of small miners with 5-10 GPUs in FB. There are big miners but not as many. If they all dump GPUs I'm hoping it's enough to create a price drop

I don't know current scenario but back in 2017 a friend visited a guy in Lucknow, he would ask to invest 1L with a promise to give double return within an year OR the amount of coins mined in one year (converted in rupees). When my friend asked if he can see the farm he was taken to an old building and there were around 200~300 cards right on the first story of a shop right in the center of the city, so you never know an old looking building could be such a big mining farm.

Back