GPU from Olx - Best shipping service within India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done a few deals on OLX but mostly on the selling side. Few deals I did buying the buyers sent the item receiving half the amount in advance. So far have not been scammed but still YMMV

Given its Olx and you are looking for the cheapest, Speedpost is the best option. That way even if you receive a soap or a shoe, at least you will know its from the Olx seller and not swapped out by the courier folks.

Given its Olx and you are looking for the cheapest, Speedpost is the best option. That way even if you receive a soap or a shoe, at least you will know its from the Olx seller and not swapped out by the courier folks.
India post is only open on week days 9-5 so the seller can't ship it using India post.

olx is only for local deals. Don't even think about shipping. Consider a physical visit even it is far away if the deal is so good but a big no to shipping.
Paid in advance so there is no going back now I guess :)plus he looks like a nice guy.

Anybody has experience with Delhivery?

Yes, sent and received hundreds of GPU's via Delhivery. Never had any issue. Doesn't mean no one will ever have any issue though. Make a Shiprocket account and book via DTDC or bluedart. That would be better if the GPU is small like a 1660. But if it is big then Shiprocket would be very expensive.

Yes, sent and received hundreds of GPU's via Delhivery. Never had any issue. Doesn't mean no one will ever have any issue though. Make a Shiprocket account and book via DTDC or bluedart. That would be better if the GPU is small like a 1660. But if it is big then Shiprocket would be very expensive.
going for Delhivery then :) Thank you.
Btw it's a gtx 980 amp edition from zotac.

Ordering a gpu from olx which shipping service is recommended with lowest charges?
Getting F2f hand delivery is the only best shipping service for olx/quikr type platforms in the world.. For the rest, even God cant give guarantee..
Yes Delayed Very!
There's no guarantee the seller will ship a gpu instead can be stones, bricks, shoes etc.
Paid in advance so there is no going back now I guess :)plus he looks like a nice guy.
Shabbash! Taliya honi chaiye..isko puraskar deke vijeta ghoshit kar do..

shabash-beta_1415105036.gif

I don't think anything will go wrong. Usually scams occur when it's a deal that's too good to be true. Don't forget, our very own members here on this forum got duped recently a year or 2 ago during the gpu crisis, and members immediately paid full amount without a picture of invoice or gpu box even with the username and date, the most basic rule.

But you have guts OP lol, max I've ever done was dunzoing across the city for a replacement gpu that I found on olx.

ah nvm just read that seller is a TE member. Anyways, as long as you carefully check everything beforehand (hell make them take pics with their name and date too lol), olx isn't too bad.

Received the card a while ago not in very good condition brackets bent looks like it was fallen on a hard surface from a height that is how one of the fans broke pcb also broken behind the bracket.

I tested the card on multiple systems (after correcting the bracket) but it doesn't seem to work without providing support underneath, giving some wired lines on the screen otherwise. The condition wasn't fully described.
seller is saying that it worked good for him maybe the bent brackets were proving support to the card.
Seller resists to return the card I am doomed X*(
never gonna believe sellers even in on Techenclave.

Just FYI, you wont have to create a new thread. PM a Mod when you are ready and they will rename this one to "Got scammed on OLX, what are my options"
how to contact the mods?unfortunately :-(
I thought I would joke about it but ....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back