Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

VPN may not work due to latency. But games like pillars of the earth and such should work even then.

Better still buy a second hand xbox/PS and get your gaming fix, till things work out. Having bought it second hand, your loss will be minimised when you sell it.

some good news bitcoin has plummeted 20% this week. once another 20% down and mining won't be as lucrative. once miners aren't ready to 2x msrp the prices will come down quickly

some good news bitcoin has plummeted 20% this week. once another 20% down and mining won't be as lucrative. once miners aren't ready to 2x msrp the prices will come down quickly
You should check ethereum prices, sorry to say but mining is still very profitable and will remain profitable even if bitcoin drops another 20%.

China first brought CORONA and now new crypto currency which will create a shortage for storage and hike in dram prices which are already 25% top up from last time. Hate this situation.

You guys sound like stock traders with all your predictions lol.
One of the main problems and biggest problem right now to me is the fact that some big corps have started to accept crypto as legal payment mode.
It's good but only for investors obviously. The only people who hate crypto are we gamers and PC builders lol.
Btw what do you guys think happened to the much older graphics cards like the Nvidia triple digits ones? Gtx 600, 700, 800, 900 etc series?
I think even they would be good alternatives in these tough times.

Last edited:
You guys sound like stock traders with all your predictions lol.
One of the main problems and biggest problem right now to me is the fact that some big corps have started to accept crypto as legal payment mode.
It's good but only for investors obviously. The only people who hate crypto are we gamers and PC builders lol.
Btw what do you guys think happened to the much older graphics cards like the Nvidia triple digits ones? Gtx 600, 700, 800, 900 etc series?
I think even they would be good alternatives in these tough times.
i am on my 960 ,you could play simulator games FPS fine and other games in low (not enjoyable) at 1080p one would actually require 10 series card to enjoy new games on low as well

ethereum is down by 11% today.
You cannot judge entirely by a single days percentage value. Its like stock exchange, today fall and tomorrow high rise!
The minimum pattern should be at least of 3 months percentile to actually come to a certain judgement..
Till then keep smoking cigar while waiting for magic to happen albeit not so soon..

Last edited:
Tell friends better not ask else they will give up gaming..
1619182778435.png

Can someone tell me a list of what the real prices for each gpu should be and what it's actually going for in shops for new? Friends keep on asking me about prices and i am not up to date anymore.
current price divide by 1.5 times(rare case), 2 or 3 times mostly. example. 3060 should be sold under 40k is been sold for 82k to 94k or something. 3070 is been sold for 98k which is under 60k normally and the FE is just 44.5k.

Local prices: GTX 1650S now 30k and 1660S for 45k. I hope I don't jinx myself and the gpu I got isn't DOA but the more I ask around the more lucky I feel to have gotten mine for 16k. :hilarious:
Those are really head spinning prices o_O

Local prices: GTX 1650S now 30k and 1660S for 45k. I hope I don't jinx myself and the gpu I got isn't DOA but the more I ask around the more lucky I feel to have gotten mine for 16k. :hilarious:

Holy shit lol.

PC gaming just makes no sense at the moment. You might as well get a used PS4/Xbox with 8-10 games at half that price and bide your time for a year or so.

Back