Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

Just saw the GPU prices on Compify and RTX 3070Ti is being sold for 84000. I remember seeing this GPU (ZOTAC RTX 3090 ARCTICSTORM 24GB GDDR6X) for 2.65L and now it is being sold for 2.4L.
Cheapest AIB RTX3090 is for 2.25L on Compify while the cheapest RTX 3080Ti is for 1.47L. Acchey Din aaney waaley hain.

Just saw the GPU prices on Compify and RTX 3070Ti is being sold for 84000. I remember seeing this GPU (ZOTAC RTX 3090 ARCTICSTORM 24GB GDDR6X) for 2.65L and now it is being sold for 2.4L.
Cheapest AIB RTX3090 is for 2.25L on Compify while the cheapest RTX 3080Ti is for 1.47L. Acchey Din aaney waaley hain.

96k. Over priced by 15k . Hint hint ;)

Hmm, I am not too sure, this could be a part-time dip before it goes back up again? Ultimately, if there is enough demand, and people are buying for slightly less than current prices, makes no sense that they would lower it further. Thus driving the price upwards again.

Hmm, I am not too sure, this could be a part-time dip before it goes back up again? Ultimately, if there is enough demand, and people are buying for slightly less than current prices, makes no sense that they would lower it further. Thus driving the price upwards again.
I feel this dip is temporary. Prices won't fall much from here. Lhr cards won't go up either.

Agreed. Crypto prices are going up (within a range) again.
As long as legislation or market forces don't correct the crypto prices a few end user saying no won't make a difference.
It will dip further and I was going through a Video on YouTube, 65% of money invested globally in Crypto is from US so China doing all this is to make sure that people from US run into losses with the dip. Don't know how much of it is true, I am referring to the investement.

China doing all this is to make sure that people from US run into losses with the dip
IMO, China stands to benefit most from high crypto prices.
What's used to buy crypto? - USD, the reserve currency of the world, while most coins are mined in China.
What's used to mine crypto? - GPUs and ASICS, all of which are manufactured in China.
A large wealth transfer is happening from US to China in the name of crypto.

Last edited:
1627319354829.png

1627324017376.png

1627324148740.png

This guy was to sell it very near to msrp however dogs around threw cream biscuits at him and as expected...its a dogs story!

Looks there are rumours of 3050 and 3050ti desktop launch.
Of course they'll be out sooner or later. Can't miss the popular budget gamer crowd... Although that's the whole other story if they're even worth calling budget cards xD

Looks there are rumours of 3050 and 3050ti desktop launch.
They will even come up with 3020 for 40k! 3050 is not worthy at all and not at all for the price they might sell..

Back