Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

Youre still overpaying a lot, at 65-70k it will be a good deal. Its the lowest price yet for tuf, other sites show minimum 90k so if you can afford to overpay a lot and need it urgently get it, if not wait another month and see how it goes.
This is Distri price .

Zotac 3060Ti/3070/3070Ti is there in the market with better prices so wait - today got an offer for 65k/71k/80-85k respectively which is still high and the dealer is saying wait for few more weeks and pricing is going to stabilize as there is going to be flood of GPUz!!!!!!!
Ache din are coming for gamers :)

Zotac 3060Ti/3070/3070Ti is there in the market with better prices so wait - today got an offer for 65k/71k/80-85k respectively which is still high and the dealer is saying wait for few more weeks and pricing is going to stabilize as there is going to be flood of GPUz!!!!!!!
Ache din are coming for gamers :)
Hope so.... I can't do anything except wait. Won't spend more than 50k for a brand new 3070. My inner miser won't allow me to do it

With the demand we have, prices were never going to crash anyways. They will gradually come down and go up, as per the stocks that are available with the sellers. So, don't expect below MSRP prices anytime soon.

Back