Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

Agreed, plus the seller's story doesn't really match. So apparently he just finished his 12th exams this year, wants to become a pilot (no bar the cost and employment prospects), and yet always seems to be in need of the latest and greatest (first 2080Ti, which he was selling to get a 3090 "at a good price", but now he is selling a 3080Ti?). He mentioned he needs it for production purposes, but unless he literally owns a studio or is doing insanely complex work right out of school, even then most stuff can be done excellently on the 2080Ti he "sold".
Yea I think it's pretty clear that the guy is just a reseller, or maybe someone who can't help impulse (and very expensive) purchases, what with all these stories and "details", and personally I'd stay away form the guy. Idk why but he comes off to me as someone who has a holier than thou attitude, and seems to be irked whenever someone questions him (and has some excuse always ready).

Agreed, plus the seller's story doesn't really match. So apparently he just finished his 12th exams this year, wants to become a pilot (no bar the cost and employment prospects), and yet always seems to be in need of the latest and greatest (first 2080Ti, which he was selling to get a 3090 "at a good price", but now he is selling a 3080Ti?). He mentioned he needs it for production purposes, but unless he literally owns a studio or is doing insanely complex work right out of school, even then most stuff can be done excellently on the 2080Ti he "sold".
Yea I think it's pretty clear that the guy is just a reseller, or maybe someone who can't help impulse (and very expensive) purchases, what with all these stories and "details", and personally I'd stay away form the guy. Idk why but he comes off to me as someone who has a holier than thou attitude, and seems to be irked whenever someone questions him (and has some excuse always ready).
He has already revealed he is into mining so other biz shouldn't mind here as you know miners intentions and minds esp. given the current scenario.
Also if you can recall one of his thread about broken 2080 fan..you know what I mean!

And there are few honest guys selling gpus comparing to the current market prices expecting sufficient hike and hell ya I respect those individuals claims!

As for stories, many of us cannot be fooled here as even kids today can make out whats the intention and the current markets so only noobs and simple people might get fooled or only some despos!
But yeah we all are here to guide them.

I would just suggest people to get a gaming laptop at this point. You can get a decent gaming laptop from 70k-1 lac range with cards like AMD 5600m, 1660ti and RTX 3060.
Gaming laptops don't survive the time like desktops do. These are not typical times but prices will come down.

INNO3D GEFORCE RTX 3060 TI TWIN X2 LHR 8GB GDDR6
For ₹48,999 new

Oops someone posted already
Pricing is good, hoping soon it comes under 40k mark to be grabbed by the masses...

He has already revealed he is into mining so other biz shouldn't mind here as you know miners intentions and minds esp. given the current scenario.
Haha agreed, and yea I remember that thread about the broken fan. Used to wonder why people don't first email/contact the company first, but guess I now have my answer.
Also being a miner is one thing (I recently started mining with my GPU again during its idle time because it's monsson and so temps are lower now :p), but lying or not being straightforward is another. Let's not forget that one can be a miner without those qualities as well :)

Gaming laptops don't survive the time like desktops do. These are not typical times but prices will come down.
True, gaming laptops or corporate, laptops arent as sturdy like desktops but its ones choice. I'm a purely desktop person so dont even give a damn abut any latest laptops or models. Their life as well is pretty questionable. Some last 3 while some 5 and or 7. + you are always under the stress out of nowhere something conks up and 90% of us cant even disassemble it nor risk to dirty our hands under the hood..
While in desktop, its a a breeze!
This exact model might. It is the lowest end of the low-end.
Expect good ones like MSI Twin Frozr or Mech and Asus TUF/Strix to be above 45K for 3060Ti
And people hate inno3d and colorful... while they are expecting zotac to bring their prices to 40k (facepalm) Good luck till next year!

True, gaming laptops or corporate, laptops arent as sturdy like desktops but its ones choice. I'm a purely desktop person so dont even give a damn abut any latest laptops or models. Their life as well is pretty questionable. Some last 3 while some 5 and or 7. + you are always under the stress out of nowhere something conks up and 90% of us cant even disassemble it nor risk to dirty our hands under the hood..
While in desktop, its a a breeze!

And people hate inno3d and colorful... while they are expecting zotac to bring their prices to 40k (facepalm) Good luck till next year!
No use buying this Inno3d for 48999/- or do you guys expect better models to come?

Hold. Prices will reduce further. Supply is improving. There is also a lot of desperation from secondary sellers to get rid of their expensive gpus. Let a month pass and they will shit in their pants.

Back