Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

29366517_451169478670891_4214798084992925696_n.png

Yes loopholes will be there which I already highlighted but a sure shot mechanism can render these mods useless.. It depends how the manufacturer wants to play as eod he will only care about sales and not if the product is going in the right hand or not!
A one way efuse can work. You put the card under constant load at constant temperature for a given amount of hours a day for a sustained period of time the efuse trips.

Can anyone confirm this.
My contact is saying GPU prices are on the rise again.
Zotac AMP holo 3080ti is 170k
3080 is 110k
3070ti is 105k
Can any one explain if something new happened on the crypto front.

Effect of 70% hashrate unlocking and not much increase in supply, whether real or artifical idk.
And yea I can confirm those prices. I was quoted 130k for 3080

Can anyone confirm this.
My contact is saying GPU prices are on the rise again.
Zotac AMP holo 3080ti is 170k
3080 is 110k
3070ti is 105k
Can any one explain if something new happened on the crypto front.

They just need any reason or rumours whatsoever to increase the pricing.
Nothing is happening only artificially inflating pricing to make the end user pay more. Sad reality here :(

Another GPU for sale at twice the bought price, Yes it is strictly business. But somewhere deep down humanity died for me. ( I find it disturbing ). Do you guys also feel depressed watching the news now a days.

I was not going to post it, but need to vent it out somewhere i guess.. I m sorry.:(

Another GPU for sale at twice the bought price, Yes it is strictly business. But somewhere deep down humanity died for me. ( I find it disturbing ). Do you guys also feel depressed watching the news now a days.

I was not going to post it, but need to vent it out somewhere i guess.. I m sorry.:(
Which GPU?

AIB card is 110k new, the listing is 115k that to for a fe. Fair or not who are we to judge. If someone is paying well and good, if not it's just another day, just another card, just another post.
Effect of 70% hashrate unlocking and not much increase in supply, whether real or artifical idk.
And yea I can confirm those prices. I was quoted 130k for 3080
I hope quoting all these numbers is not feeding fuel to the fire?!

Haven't seen one so far, so can't comment. But you can put up a post saying you want to buy one, or ask for a price check, to get your answers.

I needed to pick up a hard disk today and I saw someone purchase 30 Zotac 3060ti's billed at 85k each along with a few mining motherboards. No power supplies probably means this was an experienced miner who uses server PSU's. Payment was made in cash.

I would have thought that it's difficult to sell that much crypto for cash in India. So it looks like someone was converting/investing unaccounted income into crypto. It's interesting that they don't care much about LHR.

I needed to pick up a hard disk today and I saw someone purchase 30 Zotac 3060ti's billed at 85k each along with a few mining motherboards. No power supplies probably means this was an experienced miner who uses server PSU's. Payment was made in cash.

I would have thought that it's difficult to sell that much crypto for cash in India. So it looks like someone was converting/investing unaccounted income into crypto. It's interesting that they don't care much about LHR.
85k for Zotac 3060Ti LHRs???

Not experienced at all, just FOMO. He'd never break even and would bear loss or will have to sell those GPUs soon before PoS.
LHR doesn't affect ravencoin, only ETH.

Hope it doesn't go beyond Q1. It's getting worse and I'm just getting tired of the exorbitant prices and greed, lol.

Back