Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

Yes asking pricing can be anything nowadays there is no limit, price actually depends if any buyer buys at that price lol.
Sure but market rates of new cards are decided on how good the card is for mining actually (not gaming anymore like it used to be earlier). The better the card is at mining the higher the price goes up. GPU prices have become volatile like cryptocurrency.
As for the used market same applies with a factor of buyer being able to pay near asking price.

even monitor prices are now rising. hopefully with eth shifting to pos we shall see some respite. Although even if that happens small components like smd's are in short supply due to covid factory stoppages.
Nothing is going to provide any respite despite anything shifting anywhere. These all are simply fake words, dreams and sympathetical self-solace... the world now knows from where to churn out money and this goes on until theres a massive excess over-stock piling up for gpus and other components then may be everything will fallback to real msrps or below but as far as I see nothing like that at least for next 18 months... if anything happens then its just a miracle! Till then keep believing in what one feels..

Nothing is going to provide any respite despite anything shifting anywhere. These all are simply fake words, dreams and sympathetical self-solace... the world now knows from where to churn out money and this goes on until theres a massive excess over-stock piling up for gpus and other components then may be everything will fallback to real msrps or below but as far as I see nothing like that at least for next 18 months... if anything happens then its just a miracle! Till then keep believing in what one feels..
this is only happening in india. this is why we gamers need to file complaints against rptech,supertron etc.

Me right now

images (2).jpeg

Then someone having a higher reach to govt. officials should star a petition and share it across forums, reddits etc..
i am sure somewhere high up in the goverment there is a gamer,sadly i am also sure that he having access to any gpu he wants has simply got it and dosent care about other gamers.

So a friend of mine is returning from Germany this week so I was having a look at GPU prices there to source if possible but it's pretty much the same story everywhere.
3060Ti is 70k and 3070 is 85k, both LHR. RIP PC gaming.

The thing is, if there is a global price drop (because of Eth etc), it'll reflect almost immediately in other countries. But here, by the time our noble retailers drop the prices Eth would have gone up again so it's back to square one. I'm hoping POS has some effect on the prices (it should) instead of just being a POS. This is still only happening in Q1/Q2 of 2022 I guess, so no immediate respite in sight.

You mean POW ;)
And it is basically confirmed that the transition is not happening this year, so will have to wait till at least q1 of 2022 :/
Haha yeah. I meant to say if Proof of Stake didn't bring the prices down then it is a piece of sh*t :p (for both gamers and miners, now that I think of it.)

Haha yeah. I meant to say if Proof of Stake didn't bring the prices down then it is a piece of sh*t :p (for both gamers and miners, now that I think of it.)
POS will put a stop on gpu mining for ETH. Prices of ETH will go up though.
People with half a brain would think hey I'm gonna mine RVN after that, to that I say good luck with that because in Jan 2022 we'll have the very first halving for RVN which will cut profits in exactly half per block.
Many people jumping on RVN due to ETH PoS will also tank the mining rewards. So I'm pretty sure mining won't be a factor by Q1 2022 end for GPU pricing.

To our miner friends here, mine what you can in the next 4-5 months man cuz that's what you have left.

Back