L
A
B
O
R
A
T
E
same shit,so the person that told me this was on the retail and corporate b2b side of things anyways distirs will push motherboards with cpu's even if you dont want them similar for other items,lot of open box things being put into boxes and sealed, price gouging new products stating they are new launches and in short supply atleast first couple of months for new launches. small retailers cannot survive this. example when third gen of the i series came out aka ivy bridge products were been sold to retailers above msrp for first two months atleast. This mentality is everywhere in india anyways like the oxygen sitaution stockpiling in delhi or hoarding onions in Maharashtra

Screenshot_2021-09-22-16-56-47-39_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329-01.jpeg

Nvidia
"More"!!!

As I hear stuff the GPU crisis will get worse.
Crypto market will revive and collapse by Jan end.
Unavailable/shortages will remain.
GPU prices will take another 3-6month to come down. By then people in their maind and wallet will pe prepared for the RTX 4XXX .

Appropriate answer for the Meme thread
Screenshot_2021-09-22-18-05-13-22_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Last edited:
As I hear stuff the GPU crisis will get worse.
Crypto market will revive and collapse by Jan end.
Unavailable/shortages will remain.
GPU prices will take another 3-6month to come down. By then people in their maind and wallet will pe prepared for the RTX 4XXX .

Appropriate answer for the Meme thread
View attachment 115229

Yes it can be Jan end or any month depending upon when the US fed stops printing money, stops buying bonds and starts increasing rate of interest.
It should replicate and multiple the effect of share market trend reversal and long bear market which might last longer than we can expect.
Not to leave behind the crisis that have started in China due to bank collapse, real estate company going to go down and which will have ripple effect on major economies around the world!
Let's wait for today's fed meeting outcome at 11pm IST :)

Yes it can be Jan end or any month depending upon when the US fed stops printing money, stops buying bonds and starts increasing rate of interest.
It should replicate and multiple the effect of share market trend reversal and long bear market which might last longer than we can expect.
Not to leave behind the crisis that have started in China due to bank collapse, real estate company going to go down and which will have ripple effect on major economies around the world!
Let's wait for today's fed meeting outcome at 11pm IST :)

All eyes on the US fed's meeting if they make some regulations for crypto as they are saying things will get ****ed up then there might be slight chance we all can get GPU's at reasonable price.

Here enjoy Rashit shit again...and heard Rashi is no more official nvidia seller! Eye opener for people inline..
I got a mail from Prathamesh on 9th Sep 2021 for 3070. I paid immediately and my experience was smooth. He said they'll ship on Monday because of a long weekend holiday in South India that week.
And they promptly did ship on monday late evening and I got my card within 2 days in Delhi on 15th Sep.

The only frustrating thing about this was that I registered/enquired about the card back when the card was launched, so last year and I got a chance to buy now.

Never faced any issue while purchasing. Still I don’t like their repair/RMA service since nVidia XFX 6600gt and CM PSU days. This is my second purchase after 2070S in 2019. According to them, I made the inquiry back in the Jan 2021. Though I mailed them in April 2020. Their records are quite messed up.

Attachments

• F9428E58-752A-4C7B-921B-7B1132D3B3E2.jpeg
    F9428E58-752A-4C7B-921B-7B1132D3B3E2.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 91
Here enjoy Rashit shit again...and heard Rashi is no more official nvidia seller! Eye opener for people inline..

View attachment 115242

View attachment 115243
whos nvidia distri now ? official one. also if the dude needs to get a personal loan to buy a 3090 well he should not be buying it.just poor financial decisions there.
460 for 399 is good 4060 would have 3070 perf i guess. hopefull indian gpu prices come back to normal by then

View attachment 115242

View attachment 115243
Ya read that, no wonder they are so bad. Looks like they're still following the flash sale method but through emails and I think they're still the official distributors for Nvidia.

Jezz we need to have some options like in US like Newegg shuffle, EVGA and some more sites dump GPU's at random days so people get to buy GPU .

Back