Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

As I've been saying these Rptech guys have been selling the FE cards to these sellers and making us people waiting for it look like a joke!

I'm not posting the full post but what happened is, some sellers pre booked FE cards from a guy who posted on their sellers whatsapp group saying that he can arrange FE cards from another guy but he couldn't arrange it and took close to a month to refund the sellers money. So one of the seller who owns a group banned that middleman guy from his group and this drama has been going on from morning.

Screenshot_20210613-141052_(1).png

This is another comment from another guy who pre booked for those cards.

Screenshot_20210613-140938_(1).png

Lol that guy is here too. Created an account recently, after his reddit sale failed, wanting to know about how to sell it here. But it was deleted.

I have yet to see similar indian people who are same as good people that do sale in r/hardwareswap
One sold rtx 3080 for MSRP and asked for a pizza. Other one sold 3-4 GPU's for MSRP.
But in india I see only money, nothing else.
If that guy has already got 40k out of the GPU mining then he should have sold it off already at the buying price. But then also he was asking 40k saying petrol etc.

I have yet to see similar indian people who are same as good people that do sale in r/hardwareswap
One sold rtx 3080 for MSRP and asked for a pizza. Other one sold 3-4 GPU's for MSRP.
If that guy has already got 40k out of the GPU mining then he should have sold it off already at the buying price. But then also he was asking 40k saying petrol etc.
Sadly in India it's impossible to get any GPU at MSRP so I don't blame them. I wouldn't sell my GPU for MSRP either if I wanted to upgrade now because the GPUs I want aren't available at MSRP. If you check hardwareswap now it's the same situation there too

Lol that guy is here too. Created an account recently, after his reddit sale failed, wanting to know about how to sell it here. But it was deleted.
The lengths people are willing to go exploit the situation. . . The problem is there are gullible buyers who fall in this traps often.
If I may quote kaleen bhaiya "hum tume C^&$*(@ nahi bana rahe, Tum C^&$*(@ ho... "
Sadly in India it's impossible to get any GPU at MSRP so I don't blame them. I wouldn't sell my GPU for MSRP either if I wanted to upgrade now because the GPUs I want aren't available at MSRP.
Thats a different story all together, Atleast u have a gpu. There are a lot of people who need a decent GPU to just work from home, since they might have a mid range system which does not have a IGpu. Even Gt 710s are being quoted for 4kish

No, he's at least better than others and is open about mining and wanting selling to a gamer for a decent price. We can't blame him when people are offering him 50K when he was just asking 40K or less.
We have special beings here on TE that ask 1 ETH for mobile phones. There really needs to be some rule to cap this free market nonsense.

I sold an almost unused RTX 2070 Super to @mutant for 25k not so long ago. Right here in TE.

I was just installing my new SSD and realize how lucky I am that I have MIGHTY 1060 3gb :p
Sligtly sad that i sold off my 1060 6 gb a month ago to a fellow member. Hunting in the market for a new one for business reasons.
Has anyone gone to lamington recently, wanted a quote for the Wx 7100 or RTX 4000, It would be of much help. TIA
No, he's at least better than others and is open about mining and wanting selling to a gamer for a decent price. We can't blame him when people are offering him 50K when he was just asking 40K or less.
We have special beings here on TE that ask 1 ETH for mobile phones. There really needs to be some rule to cap this free market nonsense.
I really think it was a practical joke on th OPs behalf.

I actually exchanged few pms with him before his thread got banned. He seemed extremely confused if he should sell or bid or what and then came to a conclusion he wants to opt for olx way.

Thats a different story all together, Atleast u have a gpu. There are a lot of people who need a decent GPU to just work from home, since they might have a mid range system which does not have a IGpu. Even Gt 710s are being quoted for 4kish
Sadly that's the reality, you either overpay a little and get a basic card or wait it out or pay a lot extra and get a high end card

As for that guy if he's only adding 4k extra I'd consider that a good deal when resellers would grab that card and sell the same to you for 90k

I don't get the context or may be I missed something but I can see sale posts like gtx 970 for 13k and 2080ti for 120k so why the selective outrage against this guy?

I'm one of the unlucky ones whose GPU died when this GPU craze went up. From last 3 months my system hasn't felt electricity.
Dont worry dude, Achhe din aayengeeeeee :banghead::banghead::banghead:
I don't get the context or may be I missed something but I can see sale posts like gtx 970 for 13k and 2080ti for 120k so why the selective outrage against this guy?
Bro, this is rant...not exactly logical. we are here to collectively vent out in public.

Back