Audio Grado & Alessandro

Item location is Navi Mumbai .Maybe I should checkout this seller / store personally. ;).

He has Ibasso P3+ for sale as well.:O !

FaH33m said:
Item location is Navi Mumbai .Maybe I should checkout this seller / store personally. ;).

For what godly reason? He's charging 2K more lol. Plus he claims to have MS1 while alessandro will send the improved MS1i

^ He has a Ibasso P3+ for decent price + off ebay his prices might be 6-10% lower and if there's even a slight chance this guy has a store ,I might try to audition some stuff to clear the confusion in my head regarding the future upgrades/purchases :p

@FaH33m

Pls do inform your findings there.

The iBasso P3 includes an "opamp rolling kit".

What's that?(in simple terms)

swapable opamps ......... lets you interchange your opamps so you get to tweak sound till you strike a preference without having to actually solder.

Those are great cans, but there seems to be about 2k premium on all the products. Esp Alessandro and Maverick ship wordwide. However one may avoid the hassle of customs and duty this way I guess.

sunnyboi, you heard the Maverick dac?

*UPDATE *

Had sent a message to the seller asking him about the products . He replied back with his number and has invited me to checkout his warehouse .:p Will do it sometime later this coming week .;)

@sunnyboi

How's the bass in MS1i?

I would like to buy one.What do you guys recommend?

Grado SR60i, SR80i or the ALESSANDRO?

BTW,they have Denon too.!

^ From what I've read the MS1 has almost no bass or very low bass.It has a in your face sort of sound which I really want to try. Even the soundstage is supposed to be just decent .

Hey the Ibasso pricing is very decent. :)

I paid just a tad less maybe but there was always a chance of customs duty. Here there is no such issues.

IMO, the grado SR80i will have the best bass.

Definitely has more than the SR60i. Although it was driven by the ECSS at Jaben. Haven't heard the MS1i.

The SR80 had more emphasis on the highs though, from what I can remember.

^ Yeah some say the highs on the Grados are a bit bright and sharp.Just can't wait to try it .The Grado's seem to have a sound signature of their own .

Well Sennheiser HD650 and Grados have an opposite presentation. So since you didn't like the Senns, I would wager the Grados would be to your liking. :)

abbis said:
@Fah33m
And how are the Grado's?

@BF1983
What headphones are you using with your P3+?

Earphones actually. Its the Head-direct RE1. :)

after reading a lotta reviews abt the sr60 n sr80i, i decided to go for the sr80i cuz it has more bass. For me, headphones need to have a good proportion of bass n this was important. The grado's have a gr8 overall sound signature and soundstage as compaired to closed back headphones but they don't provide you with any isolation, all 3 of dem.

Back