Grammarly vs. Pro Writing Aid or anything else for Script and professional writing

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
I want to get software for proper assessment of the content written by me. Be it a script, tutorial, or email and post.
want is the best buy for the buck out in the market. My requirement exceeds free version usage so asking these questions.
any professional writer, or person using a paid service for the same.

Should support all OS or at least a maximum of them.

Do have a look at Quillbot. Found it way better than grammarly and its alternatives.
+1 for quillbot

But I would give a suggestion:
Don’t just copy paste the correction from either of them.
I found that the suggestions by these softwares may change the context of the statement and it can lose the original meaning.
So verify that it still conveys the same meaning as your original text.

+1 for quillbot

But I would give a suggestion:
Don’t just copy paste the correction from either of them.
I found that the suggestions by these softwares may change the context of the statement and it can lose the original meaning.
So verify that it still conveys the same meaning as your original text.
I can get 70 to 76 percent proper readable content as of now. the issue with me is that the content is long. started using Grammarly for shortening the content as of now. I do have auto-correction for spelling mistakes.
I am also using Google Docs for the same.

I can get 70 to 76 percent proper readable content as of now. the issue with me is that the content is long. started using Grammarly for shortening the content as of now. I do have auto-correction for spelling mistakes.
I am also using Google Docs for the same.
I feel Google docs is enough. I used to write my scripts in grammarly first and then copy them over to Google docs. Google docs used to find grammatical errors after there were no errors in grammarly. So I started writing directly in Google docs

I feel Google docs is enough. I used to write my scripts in grammarly first and then copy them over to Google docs. Google docs used to find grammatical errors after there were no errors in grammarly. So I started writing directly in Google docs
If I may ask, what was the scripts for :)

As a professional whose livelihood depended on writing until not long ago, I would suggest Grammarly for professional use as it is the accepted standard worldwide. By this, I mean that when you get clients from different countries for your work, almost all of them will ask for a Grammarly score.
However, does this mean Grammarly is perfect? No.
At the end of the day, whatever software you pick up, they are bots. So it helps to know your grammar and spelling.
P.S. The Plagiarism checker tool in Grammarly premium is not the best. Copyscape is the industry standard.

As a professional whose livelihood depended on writing until not long ago, I would suggest Grammarly for professional use as it is the accepted standard worldwide. By this, I mean that when you get clients from different countries for your work, almost all of them will ask for a Grammarly score.
However, does this mean Grammarly is perfect? No.
At the end of the day, whatever software you pick up, they are bots. So it helps to know your grammar and spelling.
P.S. The Plagiarism checker tool in Grammarly premium is not the best. Copyscape is the industry standard.
what are you doing now a days, if I may ask :angelic:

Just to share my experience. I had bought grammarly pro and after it run out of the subscription, I gave the free version of Pro Writing a try, the free version turned out to be sufficient enough for me.

Just to share my experience. I had bought grammarly pro and after it run out of the subscription, I gave the free version of Pro Writing a try, the free version turned out to be sufficient enough for me.
same case as of now for me. after reaching the limit, if something shows up, it forces me to think harder on what can be wrong, and helps me get better after sorting the issue. currently have time to do so, so doing it ;) else this method definitely takes time.

give me some tricks and tips on how to grow a channel then :p
Sorry for the delayed response. Am in the middle of shifting cities so if it can wait I will take a look at your channel in some time. At the same time, not making any promises of growth but for starters, I can just take a look. :) You can PM me the details and I should be able to take a look sometime in July if that is alright with you.

Back