Grand New Year Shopping - Happy Me!! [56kbps Warning]

Black_Hawk

Skilled
Decided to do some New Year shopping, been quite a while since I bought my LCD for Christmas... so felt the urge to spend some moooney! :eek:hyeah:

Here are the brand new spankin' speakers >>

The Logitech Z2300 2.1 Speaker System:​

^^ These are a truly awesome set of powerhouse speakers... enough to make the walls in my room crumble even at 40% volume. This was a serious upgrade as my initial speakers were the measly Logitech X210. I love these new babies. :clap:
My next buy was this >>

The Logitech G15 Keyboard (V1):​

^^ I didn't get the G15 (V2) anywhere in Kolkata. But I'm actually very happy since I haved always loved the blue illuminated keys and the pop-up lcd screen thingy. I remember having drooled over pictures of the G15 keyboard for a long time and it was a dream to own one of these saxy things, finally dream came TRUE!! :hap2:
The very next buy was >>

The NXZT LX Sentry Fan Controller:​

^^ I love this aluminium dual bay fan controller. Lights up the front of my CM HAF932 cabinet brilliantly. This has a lovely brushed aluminum finish on it, very nice indeed. :D
Immediately I bought these to just lighten up my case a bit (because I love Bling-Bling in my HAF!!) >>

The Sunbeam Cold Cathode Kit Pair (30cm):​

The next awesome thing is a small gift from my sis from the US. She bought it from Amazon.com >>

The Microsoft LifeCam VX-5000 (Blue):​

And... finally got this for my good ol' Nokia N72 phone :bleh: >>

The Nokia Bluetooth Headset (BH-105):​

My entire set-up now:

The Mighty HAF:​

Now we come to the total damages (whew!):
Logitech Z2300 Speaker System: 7k
Logitech G15 Keyboard: Around 5k
NZXT Sentry LX Fan Controller: 3.5k + shipping (from PrimeABGB)
Sunbeam Cold Cathode Kit Pair: Rs.450 (X2) = Rs.900 + shipping (from Prime)
Nokia Bluetooth Headset: 1.2k

The MS LifeCam VX-5000 was a gift but it's around $37 on Amazon.

That's all the shopping for now, next buy will be a mobile phone or maybe something else... still thinking!! Happy New Year folks!! :) :D :hap2:

Re: Grand New Year Shopping - Happy Me!!

Please use thumbnails or put up a 56kbps warning in the title! We've got frankmehta wannabes around.

Congrats on your purchases.

are you done posting or will there me more "and the next item is..." ??? :D

congrats, i want those speakers and keyboard too now!

Many, many THANKS guys!! :) :D

Udit said:
Congrats :)
keep the Subwoofer 2ft away from HDD/UPS minimum
also keep on Floor for best effects

Okay Udit bhai... advice taken. Will keep on floor, just need to do a little shifting of other furniture.

Back