WTB Graphic Card with 2 DP outs

thebanik

Skilled
So my GTX 1080 has bitten the dust with only red and green lines on screen even before BIOS, and dont have the appetite to go for the latest cards at inflated prices.

So Looking for reasonably old graphic card with 2 DP Port

Last edited:
Hey, while I don't have a GPU for you, I did want to know if you were interested in giving away your dead GPU? (for a small amount, not free) I can explain the whole thing in messages, but since I just created this account after lurking on here for a few days. I can't message you.

Last edited:
Hey, while I don't have a GPU for you, I did want to know if you were interested in giving away your dead GPU? I can explain the whole thing in messages, but since I just created this account after lurking on here for a few days. I can't message you.
As an enthusiast I will like to test recovering the GPU, just that havent got around to it. Once I atleast try the heatgun method, I can give away the dead GPU

bump........Looking for graphics card for gaming at 1440p, LHR, Non LHR doesnt matter since this is for purely gaming........RTX 2070/2080/RTX 3060Ti/3070/3070Ti

bump........Looking for graphics card for gaming at 1440p, LHR, Non LHR doesnt matter since this is for purely gaming........RTX 2070/2080/RTX 3060Ti/3070/3070Ti

Back