Graphic Cards Graphics card for 16k ?

I need a new gpu for my rig (phenom II x4 965BE and msi 785G-E53). Amd preferred under 16k. Please suggest me one which should not bottleneck my config. Psu and ram is not an issue.

I have also shortlisted the same. Will it be able to play today's games on full. And most important what about the bottlenecking question?

Secondly, which one will be better and reliable manufacturer..sapphire,asus or msi?

I have also shortlisted the same. Will it be able to play today's games on full. And most important what about the bottlenecking question?

Secondly, which one will be better and reliable manufacturer..sapphire,asus or msi?

The processor will indeed bottleneck the gpu, but it should still be capable of giving you decent frame rates. If the game is properly optimized you will be able to play it on max, unfortunately that isn't the case nowadays and horribly optimized games like watchdogs are released as finished products in the market. I have r9 280x and i had to set the quality at medium to get playable frame rates on that game. Buy the Asus or Sapphire variant, i have had horrible experiences with MSI and even though they claim they have improved their service i won't count on it.

Back