Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

Btw, @iPwnz hasn't been around for a while. Anyone in direct/offline contact?
Was busy playing a mobile game because of an event + catching up to recent movies.
He probably found some rtx loot behind some hills and is busy smuggling the stuff... dont get surprised soon when he lists few FS sales..:p
People getting scammed left and right lol.

If you guys are still desperately looking for a graphics card just get a new GTX 1050Ti preferably from Zotac. More worth than worrying so much about this GPU situation. Some sellers have sealed RTX 1660/2060 (55k). Dunno from where they got their stock. I have a lot of hypothesis but well they are just hypothesis since no one wants to confirm anything.
Honestly? I would order an govt's IT investigation into the rptech sale if I could. Serious.

PS: **** social media influencers and "reviewers" who got RTX cards for free!

Have you seen any of their listings anywhere? I'm really curious to see what their pricing would be. God I hope their prices aren't too terrible...
All the 30 series Ti cards are LHR - the ones being discussed from previous page. I didn't think these will be here already though. The FE price is on NV's website https://www.nvidia.com/en-in/geforce/graphics-cards/30-series/rtx-3070-3070ti/
https://www.nvidia.com/en-in/geforce/graphics-cards/30-series/rtx-3080-3080ti/

I was hoping 3070ti would be reasonably priced since these are capped for Eth mining but guess not. I even planned to sell my 3070 to a miner and get the 3070ti, can't be too greedy I guess :p
Dude, sell it to a miner for as high as you can. 1.5L maybe or higher (edit: if he's dumb). Whoever buys will burn, he likely won't be able to get ROI.

Last edited:
Dude, sell it to a miner for as high as you can. 1.5L maybe or higher (edit: if he's dumb). Whoever buys will burn, he likely won't be able to get ROI.
Back in march I sold my 5700xt for 29k when I got offers for 40k. I thought the guy was going to use it for gaming, I was debating morals within myself and priced that way only to find that guy is a miner himself and later was stuck without GPU for few months trusting I could grab something from rptech. Even now if I could grab a FE I'd gladly sell this for the price I bought.

Back in march I sold my 5700xt for 29k when I got offers for 40k. I thought the guy was going to use it for gaming, I was debating morals within myself and priced that way only to find that guy is a miner himself and later was stuck without GPU for few months trusting I could grab something from rptech. Even now if I could grab a FE I'd gladly sell this for the price I bought.
You are saying that people who are looking for decent price second hand GPU should start praying that you are the lucky one in rptech sale :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

"Bhai ki rptech lottery lag jaye to ham gareeb logo ka bhi bhala ho jaye" ;)

Lol I don't know, didn't check. Just spewed out a random number. But a miner will pay more for 3070 since there's no limiter.

3070 brand new is available for 1.15-1.3L depending upon brand and models then why would anyone pay 1.5L for a used one.

Also as per the data it seems 3070Ti would also be almost in the same price range 1.1-12.L

So they make fortune on our money, us gamers, and now they are backstabbing us with pleasure huh! Holding back the cards for the infestations that the miners are. Scum!

Was kidding bruh. Non-LHR cards will eventually go out of production, not sure when. If the availability of those reduces and if LHR versions don't get cracked and if there's still demand from miners, whoever is holding on to 3070 can sell it for a premium to a miner. A lot of ifs.

You are saying that people who are looking for decent price second hand GPU should start praying that you are the lucky one in rptech sale :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

"Bhai ki rptech lottery lag jaye to ham gareeb logo ka bhi bhala ho jaye" ;)
I have no idea what that Hindi line means but ya I'm not selling in loss again to upgrade :p

LHR seemed to have changed almost nothing in the current situation. I wonder how much longer I gotta wait until I can actually start using my build.

Yeah, 3080Ti is priced at 2L. Horrible pricing, fcking nothing changed for us. Earlier the Ti would be priced 15 to 20 percent more but now it is almost 120%.

Yeah, so much for getting GPUs into the hands of gamers, even if miners don't want to buy those, the distributors and sellers aren't going to change the pricing anytime soon from the looks of things.

Considering these cards are supposed to battle the miners yet still ends up being so overpriced. In other countries scalpers are buying it and selling it at high price but here the retailers themselves are scalping so it shows that mining isn't the issue, at least in India and so won't change till the stock issue (chip shortage) is over. I'd just grab any available GPU like 1650/super/anything at all used/new if available at reasonable prices and play eSports peacefully instead of waiting on this to get over or trusting those fake rptech sales.

1622906177811.png

Last edited:
Back