Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

Sorry I missed that post, did he post it for 40k then increase the price?
Yup... He mentioned 40k, saying will give only to gamer then somebody offered 50k and then he waited till he got more offers.
So mods deleted the thread saying you mentioned 40k but now waiting for more money.

You guys are worried about graphic cards.. please ask your mom/dad about price of gas ( petrol I meant), mustard oil, vegetables, eggs, chicken, other meats...pretty much everything including food grains!!
If this thing happened 30 years ago, our family of five would have been starving by now!! Probably even dropped out of school!!
Don't these things bother you?

You guys are worried about graphic cards.. please ask your mom/dad about price of gas ( petrol I meant), mustard oil, vegetables, eggs, chicken, other meats...pretty much everything including food grains!!
If this thing happened 30 years ago, our family of five would have been starving by now!! Probably even dropped out of school!!
Yup it bothers me. I buy these things in my own except petrol(don't own vehicle) and never haggle for the price of vegetables. But as of 2021 only GPU, playstation and xbox are important(sarcasm). If you have 1 lakh to invest on GPU then you can buy vegetables easily.

No need to ask Mom/Dad I do the Shopping myself, I run a small hotel as a Side business.
Petrol -102.44, Sunflower oil - 174, Ladyfinger - 80/Kg, Eggs - 78/Dozen Wholesale, Chicken - 150/Kg, Other meats - Bade log !!! And worry a lot about it, And then i think about the poor people, daily wage laborer's, The bacteria's the dogs and foxes.....Then I think what's the point of all this. Then primarily there are two options left. Either quit everything like SSR or vent about in among my friends and like minded people like me. And since this is TE its the Graphic cards as of now. Hope this answers your dilemma to a certain extent.
Worth a watch.
P.s Computers are my only go to friends as they dont have two faces unlike a lot of people.

No need to ask Mom/Dad I do the Shopping myself, I run a small hotel as a Side business.
Petrol -102.44, Sunflower oil - 174, Ladyfinger - 80/Kg, Eggs - 78/Dozen Wholesale, Chicken - 150/Kg, Other meats - Bade log !!! And worry a lot about it, And then i think about the poor people, daily wage laborer's, The bacteria's the dogs and foxes.....Then I think what's the point of all this. Then primarily there are two options left. Either quit everything like SSR or vent about in among my friends and like minded people like me. And since this is TE its the Graphic cards as of now. Hope this answers your dilemma to a certain extent.
Worth a watch.
P.s Computers are my only go to friends as they dont have two faces unlike a lot of people.
Inflation is everywhere bro check about it online be it India/USA or other places. It's just that few currencies degrade less and few degrade more. More inflation is expected soon, check YT videos of experts because of all this Money printing.

Found this last night somewhere and it made my day :D
Is that the guy in indiangaming sub who said he can sell his old 3060Ti at mrp as he upgraded to 3080 (or another model)?

Edit: yeah I'm right lol
I sold an almost unused RTX 2070 Super to @mutant for 25k not so long ago. Right here in TE.
I knew that someone said he had the card and might sell (it was when bottle's card came into the discussion in the rtx thread lol). I just didn't know who it was and I soon forgot about it. Good deal.
If I had an extra I would be willing to sell it I guess. But my worry is if the buyer will sell it at scalper price to some desperate soul out there and I won't be in a position to get it back anymore.
As for that guy if he's only adding 4k extra I'd consider that a good deal when resellers would grab that card and sell the same to you for 90k
Exactly! This one would really piss me off if I was the original seller.
I don't get the context or may be I missed something but I can see sale posts like gtx 970 for 13k and 2080ti for 120k so why the selective outrage against this guy?
I think it's because people thought he wanted to sell it at higher price, they "thought" that he wanted people to bid on it. But the other guy in that reddit message does look salty as hell though. GPU prices doing paranormal things to people without gpu's lol.

Last edited:
This feels like a lifetime ago:

Screenshot_2021_0614_020400.jpg

Yeah, a few forum members had asked me to look for graphics cards and I was going through my OLX sellers list back then.

The pandemic has really altered our sense of time.

GST was revised quietly since 1st June so everything is going to be expensive now. Abhi, hum sab bol rahey hain Petrol 100 ka hua. Now Diesel will touch 100 too in coming months.

Yeah, a few forum members had asked me to look for graphics cards and I was going through my OLX sellers list back then.

The pandemic has really altered our sense of time.
There is a guy on Whatsapp who is constantly bugging me for a GPU when I've clearly said that I don't have one and please stop writing me (I am not a dealer) but he doesn't understand. I might have dealed with him in past so have no idea who he is but this shows how desperate people are these days.

GST was revised quietly since 1st June so everything is going to be expensive now. Abhi, hum sab bol rahey hain Petrol 100 ka hua. Now Diesel will touch 100 too in coming months.
Wait what? They can just revise GST randomly at any time? And no public notification either?

Back