Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

Wait what? They can just revise GST randomly at any time? And no public notification either?
Do they have to notify. Can you imagine that Adani companies made almost 43 Billion dollars in the last year when everyone else made loses. We are being diverted from main news and everything is expensive. Just check the price Of Mustard oil itself in the past 6 month itself.

Wait what? They can just revise GST randomly at any time? And no public notification either?

For as much drama the government causes the public, the public isn't really interested in the mundane schedule of the government.

The 44th GST Council was a couple of days ago and the highlights are reduction in rates for COVID-19 related expenses: https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1726525 Though even with the reduced rates, it feels like a cruel joke that with our unacceptable mortality rates you still need to pay a fair share to the government for privilege of attempting to survive this pandemic.

I didn't see any increases in the 43rd GST Council either: https://pib.gov.in/PressReleasePage.aspx?PRID=1722578 so the increases (whatever they may be) must have been something planned/announced much earlier. But this stands out as both hilarious and sad:

Leviability of IGST on repair value of goods re-imported after repairs

With all that said, GST was brilliant idea. We just need a more competent government.

All rant, no discussion. :p
Thread serving it's due purpose... Haha
Sadly they don't need the public's permission.
I don't know about the GST revision but the govt/FM said the import tax will be increased sometime ago. I read it in the news.
I think the govt is busy exploiting the current covid crisis to pull more shit during the noise.

No i meant revising taxes is kinda a big thing usually done in each budget with great fanfare (even when screwing over mango man). But this is now like the daily fuel prices revision now it seems...

Thread serving it's due purpose... Haha

Sadly they don't need the public's permission.
I don't know about the GST revision but the govt/FM said the import tax will be increased sometime ago. I read it in the news.
I think the govt is busy exploiting the current covid crisis to pull more shit during the noise.
again its a rant, all the money that came from these sources will go for ITR filing. Don't you think its unusual that most of the tax payers are waiting for their Form-16 (and all drama behind upgradation of ITR website).

China is actually taking down miners but only those who were using coal to generate electricity as its adding to carbon foot print.

Back