Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

Seems fishy to me, why buy a new gpu for 1.15l when you already have another
He hadn't uploaded the Invoice copy, So its up for debate whether its a fish or just fishy.

BTW called up the shop mentioned in the bill Quoted 78k For 3060ti 12 GB, MSI Rtx 2060 6 gb for 52K Incl of gst.
Does it seem like a good price, or do I wait even some more. Bcoz I need to buy a graphics card
And the card I am looking (RTX 4000) Is overpriced in Amazon and not available anywhere else.

Last edited:
3070Ti available on Amazon India if anyone is interested Zotac Trinity at 1
Screenshot_20210623-133145_Amazon.jpg

BTW called up the shop mentioned in the bill Quoted 78k For 3060ti 12 GB, MSI Rtx 2060 6 gb for 52K Incl of gst.
Does it seem like a good price, or do I wait even some more. Bcoz I need to buy a graphics card
And the card I am looking (RTX 4000) Is overpriced in Amazon and not available anywhere else.

After seeing FE prices, all these seem ridiculous to me. o_O

You can get the 2060 for lesser in FB groups. ~50k'ish.
Contact Acro. See if they can or will sell 3070 in their private group again.
Btw is the other guy's claim legit? He said he paid a lac for the graphics card but his invoice says 82k. Did the store put 82k more profit or he's selling for a profit? He's claiming he's trying to cut loss. I honestly don't know which is true since I've personally come across both kinds of sellers even IRL. I'm not judging though. Just curious.

You can get the 2060 for lesser in FB groups. ~50k'ish.
Contact Acro. See if they can or will sell 3070 in their private group again.
Btw is the other guy's claim legit? He said he paid a lac for the graphics card but his invoice says 82k. Did the store put 82k more profit or he's selling for a profit? He's claiming he's trying to cut loss. I honestly don't know which is true since I've personally come across both kinds of sellers even IRL. I'm not judging though. Just curious.
the person did not buy from the shop, he bought it from another person.

Is this a beginning of good days ahead? Last month If I remember correctly there wassn't a single GPU on sale (leaving 1~2 off ones) but now we see 3~4 sale threads for GPU's so once the demand from people who are desperate for GPU ends we might see some respite in GPU prizes
I think the people who bought the card just to selling it again at higher prices are in dilemma.
They can see that the prices are going down drastically. So they are unsure and want to sell it right now for some profit. That is my understanding.

What are these retailers going to do if these cards don't get sold and the market prices reduce? Maintain the high prices or bring it down to 40K and sell it at a loss? This situation might only arise next year though.

official distributor rate it iself ( distri to retailer itself is 42k to 50k). Retailers making 10 to 20 k margin per card as they have to buy other slow moving stuff from distributors too.
I understand that. And that is applicable to current situation.
However in an ideal world, seeing the 3060 performance I would say even 40 is too much. Lol

What are these retailers going to do if these cards don't get sold and the market prices reduce? Maintain the high prices or bring it down to 40K and sell it at a loss? This situation might only arise next year though.
No way retailers are gonna take loss, they'll sell at minimum margins. You're gonna see other components prices going up if they take loss.

I'm no economist but from what I can see the only way they can control the market prices is if they constantly buy out every new stock from the manufacturers reserved for India and hoard them and then sell these to smaller dealers. I don't know if they will consider this method feasible.
If such a situation arises where the distris like Rptech and Acro etc control the market, it may be a good time for another distri to rise. I wonder if anyone will be up for it.

Back