Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

Same here, I am not paying scalper prices for a GPU. I'll wait till I get a drop from RPTech on an FE or till the scalpers get back to their senses and start charging MSP or something close to it. I can understand a 10% profit for the retailer but not a 150% profit for the retailer/ distributor and what not. I mean, its insanity when I can build a mid-high end spec system for the price of a 3080 and still have money left over.

If not that, then wait for the 40xx series. Until then I'll stick to my trusty old 710.

If not that, then wait for the 40xx series. Until then I'll stick to my trusty old 710.
Yep. My build month is going to be July if it doesn't get pushed further. In case I don't get any decent used GPU deal by then I'm gonna do the same. @john1911 is your 710 still around? :p

Invest the GPU money in crypto instead of holding it. Maybe in the near future you can actually afford one at scalper prices with all the gains hehe
Haha that's not a bad idea. Wonder if anyone here bought Eth during the recent dip.

Edit: lol. Nice title @SunnyBoi

Last edited:
Not just get richer, they can probably afford to pay 73 lakhs for ecmo and 1 lakh (official price, dunno about black market) for a single (two vial) dose of the new cipla-roche cocktail...

So the rich may actually have better survival changes than mango man.

Thats how world goes on man.. richer riche rich, poor poverty, middle sandwich samosa vada..

Link..
I asked on fb grp, seller and another confirmed these are lhr cards. Comment got "hidden"
Screenshot_20210604-200911_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210604-200859_Chrome.jpg

I was hoping 3070ti would be reasonably priced since these are capped for Eth mining but guess not. I even planned to sell my 3070 to a miner and get the 3070ti, can't be too greedy I guess :p

Btw, @iPwnz hasn't been around for a while. Anyone in direct/offline contact?
He probably found some rtx loot behind some hills and is busy smuggling the stuff... dont get surprised soon when he lists few FS sales..:p
I was hoping 3070ti would be reasonably priced since these are capped for Eth mining but guess not. I even planned to sell my 3070 to a miner and get the 3070ti, can't be too greedy I guess :p
ROFL! As said its just a joke people living in a some sympathetic dream or belief that lhrs will cost low and will be sold at msrps... And now see the real pic!
And some are 110% guaranteed hopeful that come july bitcoin is gonna crash and all cards are supposed to come back at msrps and bla bla!! As if they got a sureshot kundly of mining or gpus from some renowned astrologer..
Kindly keep your beliefs to yourself and not shatter others around.

ROFL! As said its just a joke people living in a some sympathetic dream or belief that lhrs will cost low and will be sold at msrps... And now see the real pic!
And some are 110% guaranteed hopeful that come july bitcoin is gonna crash and all cards are supposed to come back at msrps and bla bla!! As if they got a sureshot kundly of mining or gpus from some renowned astrologer..
Kindly keep your beliefs to yourself and not shatter others around.
I feel sad for the people waiting to grab FE cards and people waiting for crypto to crash, myself included. Till the chip shortage is over nothing will bring down the pricing, may be if btc went to 20k and eth to below 700 there's a chance but even then GPU prices won't go anywhere close to MSRP , somewhat near MRP if we're lucky.

Back