Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

RTX 3080Ti is no where near RTX3090. 3080Ti is not only circumsized but also castrated. It does not have an exemplary performance at all, maybe having a lock for Ethereum is kind of restricting its performance. If IGOR can check or verify the same, it would be great. Plus I am sure that someone will be able to break the lock for the Crypto on these GPU's.

RTX 3080Ti is no where near RTX3090. 3080Ti is not only circumsized but also castrated. It does not have an exemplary performance at all, maybe having a lock for Ethereum is kind of restricting its performance. If IGOR can check or verify the same, it would be great. Plus I am sure that someone will be able to break the lock for the Crypto on these GPU's.
Now do not say it should be surgically removed :p

Let's have a look at the current price of some GPUs.
New 1660S for 50k+
New RTX 3060 for 70k+
It's like they are laundering it to each other lol. If there's anyone out there who actually bought them at these rates can I ask just how rich you are?

Let's have a look at the current price of some GPUs.
Just saw Rx 580 8GB listed at 55k in a Whatsapp group. I thought it was a typo then saw vedant selling it for 55,900

Happy Excuse Me GIF

I know the prices have been ridiculous lately with no stock.

Any chance I can expect a 3090 FE to go on sale at MSRP?

I will probably need one for work by the end of the year.

If possible I'd like to get some info on how many stocks were sold directly to end customers and not the b2b ones as it's obvious and clear now that many are hoarding and laundering.
No. Sorry let me rephrase it: Never!
Just saw Rx 580 8GB listed at 55k in a Whatsapp group. I thought it was a typo then saw vedant selling it for 55,900
Lol. Might be because of the "8GB" since you can still fool other newbies with that number.
We just happen to understand the performance and value unlike the average users or gamers who don't know much about the technical details. If you think those prices are bad, the local prices here will make you commit seppuku. Used RX 570 for 20k, 2060 for 50k, 3070 for 1.5L etc. There is one locally known dealer who does this. Before I joined the FB groups the dealer used to reply. Then stopped replying after a while. I checked the fb group members and he was also in them haha. I guess he must've realized that I know about his modus operandi. If I had the capital I might have done it too. XD

Last edited:
I know the prices have been ridiculous lately with no stock.

I will probably need one for work by the end of the year.
I have been writing emails to Rashi peripherals like anything myself but they send a generic email like always. Until you have a jugaad, getting at these prices is not possible as it is an Ethereum mining monsterosity. This is with current difficulty and the price of Ether -

1623211966732.png

I would say, still not bad. In 5 months or so, you could actually get almost 60% to 70% of the cost. Plus the prices have come down too. From 2.9L to 2.8 or 2.75L. I have been following online portal a lot. If the downtrend with Crypto still continues, then the price of these GPU's may come down. I am also hoping that it will come down to 2.6L once the entire market opens us. Maybe that is me being a bit ambitious.

They actually send you a reply. I don't think I have ever received a reply from them. Granted, I have usually just messaged on their "send enquiry" form for the 3090 and the 3080.

Anyone getting any mails or reply from rptech, looks like they blocked me or something. They used to at least reply to my queries but not anymore. I didn't even get the mail saying why the 28th sale was cancelled, I know many got the mail.

You can follow this guy if you want. He posts updates everyone couple of weeks with charts and reasoning to back his calculation.
This will be more realistic.

"As of today, June 6, the total future profit per 100MH/s is modeled to be $529."
But since Eth prices will fluctuate, here's how much Eth can be earned before POS hits (Nov 1 was used in his calculation):
"As of today, June 6, the total future ETH mined per 100MH/s is 0.265 ETH modeled."

But things are looking slightly grim for gamers. Seems EIP1559 will happen only at July end and not on 14th. And the POS merge will likely happen only in early 2022; end of 2021 was optimistic anyway, and still is, but looks like realistically it's going to be early next year. Keep this a secret so miners won't rejoice and delay selling.

So this guy is able to sell it for close to MSRP though a little higher while literally every other sellers are overpricing it. I guess it's possible that the sellers are scalping more than the distributors in some cases. The cards are already gone the minute it was posted.

Screenshot_20210609-170231_(1)_compress6.jpg

So this guy is able to sell it for close to MSRP though a little higher while literally every other sellers are overpricing it. I guess it's possible that the sellers are scalping more than the distributors in some cases. The cards are already gone the minute it was posted.

View attachment 106671
Yeh original tech dreams ka number bhi hai ? I doubt because 2 days back I messaged them on WhatsApp and they replied they are not selling it alone.

What is this 'single card available'? Otherwise they only sell it as part of a prebuilt or something?
Why can't these guys sell 3060s!

Back