Greedy Torrent

knoughtyd

Skilled
GreedyTorrent:The survival kit for a leech

428797653_4173a32fb9.jpg
GreedyTorrent is a freeware software program that can boost your BitTorrent upload ratio.Its more of a survival program than an exploit. It has been developed solely for the survival of a poor uploader on a private tracker which enforces a 1:1 ratio. There could be situations in which one cannot maintain a 1:1 ratio.

GreedyTorrent was developed by Alex N J, a freelance software and web developer, based in India:)

BitTorrent is one of the most efficient peer-to-peer application today, which employs a tit-for-tat algorithm to enforce fair trading. The protocol recommends to maintain a 1:1 ratio, i.e., to share atleast equal amount of what you download. The current implementation of torrent protocol is highly efficient and flawless except for the following cases:
1. Internet connections that use ADSL technology, which gives lesser upload bandwidth compared to its download bandwidth -- which is usually only quarter of the download speed. For example, an ADSL connection that has a 1mbps downlink usually provides only 256kbps uplink. With such a slow upload, its hard for one to maintain the 1:1 ratio.
2. Files with only seeds or number of seeds greater than leeches. Because there are none or less number of leeches to download data from you, its difficult to maintain the 1:1 fair trading ratio.

How Does it Work?

GreedyTorrent is implemented as a proxy for the BitTorrent tracker protocol. Once installed, it sits in the system tray and waits for the BitTorrent client server to make a request to the torrent tracker. Once the BitTorrent client server is connected and attempts to report the uploaded quantity, GreedyTorrent modifies the upload ratio to report the results according to your predetermined preferences.

GreedyTorrent advertises the ability to be in control of your upload ratio, which you can set to be increased as a multiple of either your download or upload speeds. For example, to maintain a 1:1 ratio for a poor uploader, a multiple of 1 times the actual download would be enough. This has the advantage that the torrent file you download always maintains 1:1 ratio, no matter how poor your actual upload speed is. Suppose you have a fair upload speed and you just want to double your upload ratio. You can select a multiple that is twice the upload.

GreedyTorrent Features

# GreedyTorrent is set-once-and-forget type software. No need of configuring it each time you queue a torrent file to download.
# No complicated options to configure. The default installation of GreedyTorrent is configured to provide you five times actual upload, enough for the survival of a normal ADSL user. There is no need to manually find the hash values or to set tracker URLs, it takes care of them automatically. GreedyTorrent was developed with the beginner user in mind, with an easy to use interface.
# GreedyTorrent generates no additional traffic. It does not run or emulate an "extra torrent client", and thus does not waste your precious bandwidth.
# You can continue to use your favorite BitTorrent client, no need to switch to another BitTorrent client to use GreedyTorrent.

Download:
GreedyTorrent v1.01 beta build 170

indrajeet1811 said:
man u sure using this wont get me banned???

dnt no....:fear:

btwn i just used it for small proportions...:)

ultimabasher said:
errrr when i do as it said then it messes up my download

tracker doesnt get connected

is there something wrong

I did as said in it n it workd f9 for me...btwn Me on utorrent dnt no abt bitlord..:p

It will work for you on public trackers and some private ones. But if you try to use this on good trackers like bitmetv, sct, iplay, bitme etc it will definitely earn you a ban.

the thing is that they cant get u banned

this is the only way for them to know that u uploaded something

they dont have any meter with them for each ip

its ur software that tells them how much u uploaded

so dont worry u cant get banned
and have u ever wondered

some peeps in this comm show screenshots with 130+ gig uploaded and 115+gig downloaded in just 12 days or so

i can understand abt the download but there is now ways they can do upload with bsnl shit upload speed

so go on and use

ultimabasher said:
the thing is that they cant get u banned

this is the only way for them to know that u uploaded something

they dont have any meter with them for each ip

its ur software that tells them how much u uploaded

so dont worry u cant get banned

and have u ever wondered

some peeps in this comm show screenshots with 130+ gig uploaded and 115+gig downloaded in just 12 days or so

i can understand abt the download but there is now ways they can do upload with bsnl shit upload speed

so go on and use

Me using it cautiously...:fear:

Just when my ratio dips down will use this to push it Up....:D

lazyme said:
It will work for you on public trackers and some private ones. But if you try to use this on good trackers like bitmetv, sct, iplay, bitme etc it will definitely earn you a ban.

dude..your TL got banned because of this :mad:

i used it for browsing :huh:
Now i dont have anything... :S

Dudes the safest way is to use this for downloading torrents with more no. of seeds so tat u wont get noticed while doing so.... But i prefer the hard way seeding properly till u maintain ur ratio!!

spawn143 said:
Dudes the safest way is to use this for downloading torrents with more no. of leechers so tat u wont get noticed while doing so.... But i prefer the hard way seeding properly till u maintain ur ratio!!

sory for the mistake its not more no. of seeders its more no of leechers

Dudes the safest way is to use this for downloading torrents with more no. of leechers so tat u wont get noticed while doing so.... But i prefer the hard way seeding properly till u maintain ur ratio!!

We are able to download from torrents because some ppl are seeding them. If more ppl start to implement this cheat how would one find genuine seeds.

The whole concept of p2p is based on sharing.

Back