Grooming Stuff (Trimmer / Shaver) and Hair Dryer

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
I want to buy a Trimmer / Shaver, how different both terms are, I don't know. Will be using 3 to 4 times a week for clean look. Might also use it to get proper Hairs line near ears too. any suggestion on what to buy and what will be best.

For Hair Dryer, need Hot and Cold air flow mechanism. Will be used by my mom and me. Might also use it as a blower to clean the cabinate :p ( not pc components if cold air will also contain electric charge )

I use Wahl for both. Wahl Super Taper trimmer and a 2000W hair dryer. The hair dryer doesn't get used much and the trimmer is also used every 3 months only.

I use Wahl for both.
How's the quality for this? I've owned several Wahl trimmers, and with every successive one the quality seemed shittier. Made of brittle plastic, heating issues, blade alignment issues, blade metal quality issues, etc.

Last one I bought was 5+ years ago though.

Old Wahl's were fantastic...I still use one to trim the dogs ( for years!!)...for myself...rarely shave ( once a month at most, during winters possibly in 3 months or if my partner starts complaining)

How's the quality for this? I've owned several Wahl trimmers, and with every successive one the quality seemed shittier. Made of brittle plastic, heating issues, blade alignment issues, blade metal quality issues, etc.

Last one I bought was 5+ years ago though.
Like I said, mine gets used once in 2-3 months only and I only bought it during lockdown, so it has only been used 3 times till now and it's doing good for now.

Old Wahl's were fantastic...I still use one to trim the dogs ( for years!!)...for myself...rarely shave ( once a month at most, during winters possibly in 3 months or if my partner starts complaining)
+1
Wahl's is still perfect, I too trimmed by labrador thrice last season & it's still going good.
all others like philips , remington failed. so wahl's quality is commendable.

Don't worry mate, the non disclosable situation will get even better rather quickly with college kid like semi- innocent looks.
Had a similar situation years ago, since I've long hair, a clean shave makes me looks like a girl!!
But a good friend of mine suggested to do it ( for something undisclosable ) and it worked...never thought it would...with beard I look a completely different person...but don't care anymore..mission accomplished!!
A little lesson learnt in life...a rugged looking man is usually the preferred type for most women ( at least in Europe) you can have all the benefits, but for the long haul, you need to show your softer side from time to time.

Last edited:
Don't worry mate, the non disclosable situation will get even better rather quickly with college kid like semi- innocent looks.
Had a similar situation years ago, since I've long hair, a clean shave makes me looks like a girl!!
But a good friend of mine suggested to do it ( for something undisclosable ) and it worked...never thought it would...with beard I look a completely different person...but don't care anymore..mission accomplished!!
A little lesson learnt in life...a rugged looking man is usually the preferred type for most women ( at least in Europe) you can have all the benefits, but for the long haul, you need to show your softer side from time to time.
Sahi pakde ho :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :hilarious:

Back