[GROUP BUY] Microsoft Flight Simulator on Steam

Total cost - ₹ 3,999

Need 4 people ₹1000 each.
or
8 people ₹500 each.

psyph3r

Veteran
How is this going to work ?
Steam sharing allows only one member to play at one time and the max number of people sharing your library cannot exceed 5.

t3chg33k

Adept
I don't think it will work. I mean only 1 person can use it at a time of steam family sharing right?
Yeah, it can actively be played by only one member in the family. Makes sense to try it out for a month at 50 bucks using the Game Pass. Thereafter, it is likely to see some discount in the December steam sale, so makes sense to wait for it.

mach9

Das Layzeemeister
Adept
I already have it and allow me to share some feedback, this is a game that is really really beefy on system resources. The visual aspects and the learning curve will require you to have a good system and is best enjoyed with a joystick (to a lesser extent gamepad) - forget about keyboard.

The heart of the game is the new graphics environment and that really pulls GPU + CPU horsepower. Oh and one more thing, this game downloads it's live content over the internet - so a UL plan is highly recommended - min 50/100mbps

Prakash_Rock

Banned
Disciple
greatest flight game they've created. best thing is how the complete world, airports is created I saw a documentary at no clip check the video here -
. Asobo sutdios who developed recent Plague Tale of Innocent.