Group Buy - OFFICE 365 Home subscription

phunsukh

Disciple
MS Office 365 home subscription comes with suite of MS office and 1TB cloud storage on OneDrive. This can be shared among 6 people - with each of them getting 1TB storage.

Total cost can be shared among six users. Please intimate your interest in the group buy in this thread.

Microsoft Office 365 Home for 6 use...B00UP4GPQO/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_DADFDbEZVP9ZC

kuduku

Veteran
Do you get a physical card with 6 codes? or do you use the same code again and again? Please elaborate on the process if possible..
its being sold 1 year only , you buy it 5 times . You get 5 different codes . You enter them one by one and get 5 years MS Office 365 subscription

Party Monger

Veteran
its being sold 1 year only , you buy it 5 times . You get 5 different codes . You enter them one by one and get 5 years MS Office 365 subscription
Wait so this one purchase has 1 code or 5 codes? I thought this has 5 codes and you can use them in same account and it stacks..

kuduku

Veteran
Wait so this one purchase has 1 code or 5 codes? I thought this has 5 codes and you can use them in same account and it stacks..
are u pulling my leg ????
One of above purchase has 1 code only

Party Monger

Veteran
are u pulling my leg ????
One of above purchase has 1 code only
It says 6 users man. I read a link where it said its usable as 6 different codes. Basically you apply it 5 times to your account it adds for 5 yrs.

logistopath

Molar Police
Super Mod
It says 6 users man. I read a link where it said its usable as 6 different codes. Basically you apply it 5 times to your account it adds for 5 yrs.
Nopes. You get only one code for 1 year of subscription. Once you activate it, you will be able to share your subscription with 5 other members.
Post automatically merged:

If you need 5 years of subscription, you need to buy 5 codes, and then activate each of them. Everyone in your group will also be able to use their office subscription for 5 years. That is why we formed groups here in TE and bought the codes.

Party Monger

Veteran
Nopes. You get only one code for 1 year of subscription. Once you activate it, you will be able to share your subscription with 5 other members.
Post automatically merged:

If you need 5 years of subscription, you need to buy 5 codes, and then activate each of them. Everyone in your group will also be able to use their office subscription for 5 years. That is why we formed groups here in TE and bought the codes.
Thanks for the clear answer.

ButterFlyEffect

Recruit
Sorry to post this in the wrong thread, but I am looking to buy a lifetime license of IDM. Are there any Group Buy threads going on currently? Or is anyone willing to sell a product key they purchased in the previous sale?

I am new to this site, so I don't think I have the necessary reputation to organize a group buy on my own. Will appreciate your help. Thanks