Gta Iv

metalheart

Disciple
PLAYGTAIVMarch.jpg

GTA IV releasing on 29th April !!! I'm so psyched !!! :clap: :hap2:

Does anyone know if there's gonna be a PC version as well...:huh:

i don think they r gonna take it out for Pc.....Only in the forums it is said that its comin in oct.....but Rockstar hasnt officially announced anythin

Like every GTA, it will eventually come to the PC. They probably want maximum sales to go to the console versions, so they won't announce it until way into the launch period.

I couldn't handle the pressure of not having this baby in my hands within a week of release and I pre-ordered it! Hope it ships in time.

err October? Dude that was the original launch date 16th October 2007. It got delayed and will finally be out EXCLUSIVELY on nexgen consoles on the 29th of April! *w00t!*

GTA4 was primarily the reason I got my x360 in the first place, when I reaslised it was going to be a console exclusive. This is gonna be so friggin awesome!

voidzero said:
err October? Dude that was the original launch date 16th October 2007. It got delayed and will finally be out EXCLUSIVELY on nexgen consoles on the 29th of April! *w00t!*

GTA4 was primarily the reason I got my x360 in the first place, when I reaslised it was going to be a console exclusive. This is gonna be so friggin awesome!

It is definetly not going to be an exclusive to consoles. GTA3 and GTA Vice City came onto the PC about 6-8 months after the console version. Dunno where the october date for the PC came from though.:huh:

Well Rockstar hasnt officially announced anythin so y u guyz r fighting.....n other gta games were ports on PC n Rockstar had announced after san andreas that they wont put any GTA game for PC coz they had to face a lot of issues regarding hot coffee mod so.........

So Rockstar isn't releasing GTAIV on the PC because of a scandal that was essentially their fault to begin with? That is some extreme stupidity right there if true.

Back