Gta San Andreas Vista x64 help!!??

yohanns23

Disciple
Hi Everyone , gta san andreas doesnt work on my comp...i have vista 64 bit ultimate
it goes all the way till the nvidia logo and then it crashes.....already tried xp compatibility mode wit run administrator thing....still doesnt work....... plz help

yohanns23 said:
Hi Everyone , gta san andreas doesnt work on my comp...i have vista 64 bit ultimate
it goes all the way till the nvidia logo and then it crashes.....already tried xp compatibility mode wit run administrator thing....still doesnt work....... plz help

If you have upgraded to Win Vista Ultimate, make sure you update your graphics card/chipset drivers to the same (Vista ULT 64).

Also use the latest version of the game executable.(Game Patch)

I Already have all the graphic cards drivers and every other driver fully updated......can u plz provide the link to download the patch plz?...ill try and get back once done :)

just installed the patch but i get this error "old file not found however a file of the same name was found. no update done since file contents do not match"

hhaah got it...........just reinstall it,it will work fine then:eek:hyeah:................. .not so sure about the prblem:(

Back