GTO - Now my rig is complete!

TechHead

ex-Mod
Just picked up my MSI 7900GTO from burnz this morning. Going home and installing it later this evening, will upload pics then. New rig is finally complete - dual core, 2GB RAM, nice new LCD monitor and sound card, and now finally this.

Best driver suggestions for the card?

Oh, and a BIG THANK YOU to burnz for getting this card for me from Singapore and then holding on to it for a month. Thanks bro!

I'm home for 4 months now.. so it will make a nice general purpose rig.
Dad is gonna get the A8N-E + 1GB DDR400 + A64 3000+ and SBLive + Benq 1650 + 200GB HDD + X800GTO2. As soon as I RMA that damn A8N-E, of course!

@TechHead, you're most welcome... enjoy the kickass card :)

if u need the modded 7900GTX bios to flash the card with, let me know... i've flashed both my 7900GTOs to GTX and using them in SLI... no problems so far *touchwood*

wack the hell out of this card over the next week if you want... coz i'm going home for xmas, so in case u burnt the card or something, i can bring it back for RMA... remember, 1st year warranty is 1-for-1 exchange... 2nd yr warranty, the distri will have to RMA it back to MSI (of course, by that time they prob have no more 7900GTOs so u might just get a 8800GTS or something better.. at least that's what i'm planning to do... hehehehe)

@bottle & saiyan... techhead's a good-looking dude, but i'm sure the card pics are better any day... juz kidding ;)

burnz said:
@TechHead, you're most welcome... enjoy the kickass card :)
if u need the modded 7900GTX bios to flash the card with, let me know... i've flashed both my 7900GTOs to GTX and using them in SLI... no problems so far *touchwood*

wack the hell out of this card over the next week if you want... coz i'm going home for xmas, so in case u burnt the card or something, i can bring it back for RMA... remember, 1st year warranty is 1-for-1 exchange... 2nd yr warranty, the distri will have to RMA it back to MSI (of course, by that time they prob have no more 7900GTOs so u might just get a 8800GTS or something better.. at least that's what i'm planning to do... hehehehe)

@bottle & saiyan... techhead's a good-looking dude, but i'm sure the card pics are better any day... juz kidding ;)

Hehe.. 2nd year, eh? You gonna be in India that long? :eek:hyeah:

Card's working fine. My Windows install is whacked, so I need to image this HDD over to the other one. Games are beeyootifullll @ 1600*1200.. NFS MW, FEAR and BF2.Overclocks like mad too!

TechHead said:
Hehe.. 2nd year, eh? You gonna be in India that long? :eek:hyeah:

Card's working fine. My Windows install is whacked, so I need to image this HDD over to the other one. Games are beeyootifullll @ 1600*1200.. NFS MW, FEAR and BF2.Overclocks like mad too!

yaar, my stint in India has another 2 more years to go ;)

looks like u've wasted no time in wacking this bad boy... and let me know if u need any more goodies from s'pore... i'm going back for a 3 week vacation, and picking up my 30" dell lcd which is sitting pretty in my s'pore home now as we speak :D

vij said:
@Burnz

Wow cool :)...3007 kills...

so cruel of u to let that 2407 rot in India while u or on a holiday:bleh:
j/k

i hear u bro :)

juz that a buddy of mine needs to crash at my place for a week while i'm away, and he needs access to my PC... have already sent the 2405 to its new home, so now i'm only left with 1 panel, hence won't be able to ship it out to u before i leave :(

Pics:
Sorry for the crappy quality.. my rechargeable batteries have begun leaking, so no shots with the S2IS.. these are with the 6630..

Back