WTB GTX 1070, 1080 or 2060

X0th3rm1k

Disciple
Looking for a GPU to finally complete my first ever PC build. I'm literally just waiting for a decent deal on a graphics card that is within my budget. Had a total of 70K for the entire build out of which I have only INR 20,000 left. I can maybe go over by 2000 but you'd be a blessing if you're selling it for 20K or below. I've been saving up money for 3 years now for this build, and while I was about to go pick up a GTX 1080 ti second hand for 18K, I was too late and someone else already had picked it up.

Please DM me your offers, and do follow the rules of the market forum by sharing pictures, invoices and the bundled accessories as well. Warranty is not mandatory but will be nice to have.

I hope some kind soul out here can finally help me finish my first PC build, I've been waiting for 2 months already but to no avail.

How recently did you come across this wild 1080ti for 18k? There's not one soul who'll sell a 1080 for 20k now. Hope I'm proven wrong but very unlikely.
You've to be lucky to get a 1070 below 20k. Most gentlemen who offer GPUs in these WTB threads are just looking to sell it to the highest bidder.
The exceptions are members who are trying to help find a good deal. And those actually wanting to sell (regardless of a fair price or not) open FS threads.
Good luck though!

PS: in the same boat; from the same city.

How recently did you come across this wild 1080ti for 18k? There's not one soul who'll sell a 1080 for 20k now. Hope I'm proven wrong but very unlikely.
You've to be lucky to get a 1070 below 20k. Most gentlemen who offer GPUs in these WTB threads are just looking to sell it to the highest bidder.
The exceptions are members who are trying to help find a good deal. And those actually wanting to sell (regardless of a fair price or not) open FS threads.
Good luck though!

PS: in the same boat; from the same city.
I had come across this in April. The one piece I found was being sold by Complete Entertainment Exchange (CEX) though by the time I could get to the store physically it was already sold. As of right now the closest thing in their stock to a decent GPU is a 1060 3GB, which I'm not interested in because the PC is supposed to be an upgrade from the laptop I have, which already has a 1060 6GB.

And yeah, that makes complete sense, because of how the GPU market seems to be right now. All I'm really hoping for is someone who is kind enough to sell at that price. I don't really care if I don't get an RTX but I would love to get either a 1070 or a 1080 for my build. And yeah, I wish you the very best in finding a GPU for yourself too. It's a shame that I can't sell you my 1060 though.

Take care and stay safe!

I was monitoring CEX too but probably after the 1080Ti was sold. I was keen to check on that 1060 3GB after lockdown but thankfully I was informed by a member here (who had called up CEX Amritsar) that it is apparently a dud and doesn't output video.

Keep checking the Sale forums too, pretty randomly a kind-hearted member might put up a well-priced GPU for sale (haven't seen a 1070/80 of late though).

I was monitoring CEX too but probably after the 1080Ti was sold. I was keen to check on that 1060 3GB after lockdown but thankfully I was informed by a member here (who had called up CEX Amritsar) that it is apparently a dud and doesn't output video.

Keep checking the Sale forums too, pretty randomly a kind-hearted member might put up a well-priced GPU for sale (haven't seen a 1070/80 of late though).
Yeah, I'll def keep an eye out for it. Was really hoping that I'd get my hands on that 1080 ti but oh well. Here's to the hope that a kind soul puts a well-priced GPU up on sale. I saw a 1060 6GB go on sale an hour ago or so, and I think it's a decent price all things considered. Shame that I'm not looking for that though xD
Bump Bump Bumpity Bump
Bump. Still haven't found anything yet

Last edited:
Still looking for a generous human being to help me finally complete my first PC build, it's literally the only thing I'm missing. I can pay up to 25K including shipping, and I really don't want to pay scalper rates for a GPU right now.

Gonna bump this again. I'm increasing my budget to up to 30K including shipping, though anything lower than that would be highly appreciated.

Back